+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Joel2020

Sep 10, 2020
Well the officer saw it a different way. It was stated that no credibility given as children has no proof of been integrated in daycare and communicating with peers.
Right. It doesn't matter if it's a deal breaker or not. Remember we do not know what the officer will use to grant the exemption. If the officer pointed it out in the refusal notes, make sure you address it with proof in your next application.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello members

Applied for H&C on 24june
AOR 19 July
Start processing 9th of August

am I on the speed boat Or this is normal ?
So I expect the result soon ?
Failed refugee
Hi there
Yes you are on speed boat
I hope you get positive answers

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hello members

Applied for H&C on 24june
AOR 19 July
Start processing 9th of August

am I on the speed boat Or this is normal ?
So I expect the result soon ?
Failed refugee
If it is this fast , am afraid it might be refusal, but fingers crossed, hopeful it might have a positive outcome.

Reactions: Joel2020

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
I don’t know why people says if it’s fast it will be negative. My friend applied for H&C and he got his PR in 1 month.

i sent my H&C 2 weeks ago and I got AOR last week. It really depends of you case, some are really urgent to fix (more with someone is dealing with family violence and children’s involved) so no! Not because is fast it means will be denied.
Good luck.
Good luck to you as well .
Hope we all get positive answer soon .

Reactions: Patt garcia

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
I don’t know why people says if it’s fast it will be negative. My friend applied for H&C and he got his PR in 1 month.

I sent my H&C 2 weeks ago and I got AOR last week. It really depends of you case, some are really urgent to attend (for example if someone is dealing with family violence and there are kids involved), so it doesn’t mean because your case is going fast it will be denied!

Good luck.
It’s only in certain instances that people gets their applications expedited such as the one you mentioned.Most applications don’t go into process until atleast 7-10 months.in most cases,when it’s processed quickly it’s most likely a refusal.Not to be negative but based on what members have reported here that’s what it is.

Reactions: Ayanna

AAGZ

Aug 17, 2021
It’s only in certain instances that people gets their applications expedited such as the one you mentioned.Most applications don’t go into process until atleast 7-10 months.in most cases,when it’s processed quickly it’s most likely a refusal.Not to be negative but based on what members have reported here that’s what it is.
Couldn’t it be d process is faster now, cause I applied June 2nd, AOR July 2nd and august is in processing