+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
U can only get any of your seized documents or items after you are have landed ,or leaving Canada. So don't bother trying, if you need it for any immigration application, just tell them that the CBSA has it, then the will get a copy from them.
yes your correct but some of officers are nice if you have Aip they will hand your documents to you for 2 stage if you asks for it

Reactions: Carlos chuks

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Hi there order my GMCS note they write everything in GMCs note ,long time ago i told them to urgency process my application they also wrote this in ,they note everything even if i write a email with hahaha they write this immigration is jobless? and then i check they're not doing any work on my application? i guess my application will take 3 years. i told them give me rejection or approve anything but give me answer , odsp got refused applied for internal reivew hope to get more money from this gov ,

Reactions: Katayoon

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hello, please its been 3months since my family and I had our medicals so I called the call center today to find out if there is any update. The agent confirmed that the medical has been received but not reviewed yet. I asked the agent how long it takes for the medicals to be reviewed and he said no specific time.
Please, is there anyone with the same experience? Does the medical not reviewed put the processing of the 2nd stage on hold?
Thank you for your responses. Is there anything I could do to know what is really happening?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi there order my GMCS note they write everything in GMCs note ,long time ago i told them to urgency process my application they also wrote this in ,they note everything even if i write a email with hahaha they write this immigration is jobless? and then i check they're not doing any work on my application? i guess my application will take 3 years. i told them give me rejection or approve anything but give me answer , odsp got refused applied for internal reivew hope to get more money from this gov ,
You don’t qualify for ODSP as someone without status which is why you were denied. You are actually quite lucky to get social assistance as someone with status in the UK who overstated their visitor visa and applied for H&C. Social assistance could have been denied.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would stress that if you want to have a decent chance of remaining in Canada you should be following up on your WP and finding employment. Receiving welfare and attempting to receive ODSP (although you are not entitled to it due to your status) creates more reasons to deny your file. Being financially self sufficient would be one of the things that are examined as a young adult applying for H&C.

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Would stress that if you want to have a decent chance of remaining in Canada you should be following up on your WP and finding employment. Receiving welfare and attempting to receive ODSP (although you are not entitled to it due to your status) creates more reasons to deny your file. Being financially self sufficient would be one of the things that are examined as a young adult applying for H&C.
How can I apply for WP? i don't have any status and you're not eligible to get WP if you apply for H&C.