+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Even though when you guys getting AIP they saying on that letter that stage two process is up to one year when I got my AIp when I submitted my My documents and I got a response back they told me the process time is going to be one year I got my copr 60 days
Oh when I submited they didnt said me anything.
I hope I can go back soon.

Reactions: tony4454

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Oh really???
What is these good news about 2021 applicants ?

I didn’t find anything in websites
just be patient
From August all the way down to 2022 processing 2021 application
But there will be a backlog for H&c in October 2021 because Parents and grandparents are application all the PRRA officer are working that application

it’s enough information for now
Sorry guys I’ve been talking a lot couple days so I will be quiet or a couple for while

Reactions: tony4454

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
just be patient
But there will be a backlog for H&c in October 2021 because Parents and grandparents are application all the PRRA officer are working that application

Sorry guys I’ve been talking a lot couple days so I will be quiet or a couple for while
Oh my friend, we will miss you.

Reactions: R Brar

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
just be patient

My lawyer will be submitting sometime in August

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Hey @Jaxico any news? I am following your timeline closely. Nobody in our batch got copr yet it seems. @Ramone1? Any news?
Nothing yet!!!! As I’ve mentioned I’ve never heard from my officer, I want to think about as I’m coming from Toronto office AIP approval, I may don’t have any yet lol
Let’s see what’s going on ;)

Reactions: Katayoon

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
just be patient

Essentially this sounds like an election issue. Assume resources are going to processing parent sponsorship and also announcing who gets selected for the September draw since parent sponsorship is often the single most important issue to the “immigrant vote”. If parents have been approved or have just been selected, the theory will be that the Liberals will have a higher chance to secure the child’s vote. There is no coincidence that there was an announcement about PGP draws even though almost all hospitals across the country would say to put on a hold on the program at the very least until they can get through the covid backlogs and try to build up our nursing supply since there have been many nurses leaving the profession which is now affecting things like ERs being able to be open. Could be wrong but any policy changes from this summer on at the federal level are very likely related to the upcoming election.

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Hey guys Please don’t private message me for my info what’s up contact number email number I will never share My personal information with anyone sorry guys
Yes Ayanna ,don't give your personal information to someone in this group,this is public place.

Reactions: Katayoon

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
.I have a question I will like to ask you am struggling with understanding the question below from the supplementary Infomation h&c consideration form. The question says:

If you are requesting an exemption because you or a family member are inadmissible, or do not meet any applicable criteria or obligation of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act, you must:
• clearly indicate in your application the specific exemption(s) you are requesting; and
provide all details related to this request, including the reasons why you should be granted an exemption on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

Can an experienced person in the forum explain in lame-man language what this question is all about? One major thing I do not know is what kind of exemption are they referring to? Someone told me this question is only for people that apply for refugee. is it true?

From my understanding of the question,I am guessing

1) "specific exemption(s)" is this referring to grounds for h& c such as hardship, medical reason etc ?

2) "provide all details related to this request", Is this referring for me to providing more details or describing each ground and also reasons I should be granted exemptions?

If you have a link to validate your point, kindly add the link to your response. I will appreciate so that I can spend time to read and understand the question

Patiently waiting for a response
Exemptions depends on your present status in Canada.if you were a visitor , student or refugee claimant , that has no status or have overstayed their visas, you are not eligible to apply for permanent residence from inside Canada. With H&C you can request for Exemption from immigration regulations that will prevent you from applying for permanent residence, while you were out of status. Basically you are using the H&C process to ask IRCC to exempt you from those regulations or laws that will not allow you apply for permanent residence.