+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ayanna have you heard anything about the second stage? Mine is more than 5 months now.
This is why your copr is delayed because three countries you have been living and also do you know they doing Interpol background check It takes a little bit time and also they doing RCMP check 3 weeks up to 12 weeks
The max I’m thinking takes 180 days altogether a process I’m thinking this week or next you should get your copr

Reactions: Ajakarian17

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
This is why your copr is delayed because three countries you have been living and also do you know they doing Interpol background check It takes a little bit time and also they doing RCMP check 3 weeks up to 12 weeks
The max I’m thinking takes 180 days altogether a process I’m thinking this week or next you should get your copr
I see. Thank you, Ayanna.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
May I know what’s the reason they’re refuse you if you want to share if you don’t that’s fine
Don’t worry about it
All factors that you cited in your application were considered. An officer determined they are not
sufficient for you to be granted an exemption on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. Therefore,
your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate
grounds is refused.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Just mine, not for my family.
Personally me and myself I did my medical and my husband but I got few days later for my daughter

Immigration’s unpredictable sometimes they sent you everything the same day and sometimes they stress you out and sent you every single request step-by-step

My friend she got her July 1 few days later they sent her husband was dated on June 28 then few days later her daughter dated on June 28

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
All factors that you cited in your application were considered. An officer determined they are not
sufficient for you to be granted an exemption on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. Therefore,
your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate
grounds is refused.
This is exemption letter not refusal
And refuse a letter they have to explain why they denied your application what’s the reason

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Best interest of children hardship back home. Already establish in Canada as have been here for now 9years
This is scary they refuse you you’ve been in country for nine years and you have a children’s over here that’s enough evidence for factors to grant you PR
I’m so sorry If I was in your place I will go for judicial hearing as soon as I can I know it’s kind expensive but you got to do what you Gotta do

Reactions: Max019283

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
This is exemption letter not refusal
And refuse a letter they have to explain why they denied your application what’s the reason
This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and
compassionate grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to determine if an exemption from certain
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and its Regulations should be granted,
in order that your application for permanent residence may be processed within Canada.
On July 19, 2021, a representative of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
reviewed your application.
grounds is refused.
You are presently in Canada without status. We also wish to remind you that a removal order was issued
against you on July 26, 2017. Therefore, we are transferring your file to the Canada Border Services
Agency for appropriate action.
If you require clarification or additional information, visit the IRCC Web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca or
contact the IRCC Call Centre (toll-free) at 1-888-242-2100.
The cost recovery fee that you paid for this application is not refundable. If you paid the Right of
Permanent Residence Fee, it will be refunded in eight to ten weeks.
Change of Address
You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately.
Please send your information by fax at 604-666-1116 or e-mail to: CIC-Vancouver-BRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca.
Please note that no acknowledgement of receipt will be provided. Failure to provide a current or correct
address may result in delays in the processing of your application.

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Best interest of children hardship back home. Already establish in Canada as have been here for now 9years
May I know why you didn’t apply for the status before ???
What was the documents that you submit to prove your arguments for hardship, establishment and best interest of the child ?
Can I know if you are from a developped country ?
I ask you question because I just try to help you, never lose hope

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
May I know why you didn’t apply for the status before ???
What was the documents that you submit to prove your arguments for hardship, establishment and best interest of the child ?
Can I know if you are from a developped country ?
I ask you question because I just try to help you, never lose hope
I am from Jamaica. I applied for Refugee in 2017 and got refused 2019. I showed how hard it is in my country for young adults to get jobs and the crime rate alone with all my children reports principal letter and programs they are in. Letter from my church. Job letter and 4letters from friends and my kids has siblings here. Letter from there parents talking about the bond they have.