+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Hi everyone, If H&C asked me to withdraw my refugee claim, does that mean they will provide COPR soon? I applied healthcare worker pathway and H&C is reviewing the file.. @Ayanna do you have any idea?
I think you don't have to withdraw if you have aip its automatically withdraw further you can discuss with laywer

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello friends, please I have a question for sending stage 2 documents
1. Must you separate documents for each family member or you can send them together ???
2. How long before they acknowledge that documents is received ???
3. I will appreciate response from anyone whose knows the answer. Thanks friends
For those who were refugees before h and c approved, did you renew your passport before copr.
Is it right to go for renewal when the my passport was seized by officers at the border ?
I need answers please
@Ayanna and others with experience, I am waiting
hi @SweetQueen

you can renew your passport if you can’t renew it email the H&c officer explain him/her that your passport is sized by immigration he will give you exemption

whatever they request from you finish all the send to them or you can complete it send it step-by-step

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
hi @SweetQueen

you can renew your passport if you can’t renew it email the H&c officer explain him/her that your passport is sized by immigration he will give you exemption

whatever they request from you finish all the send to them or you can complete it send it step-by-step
Thanks Ayanna for your response.
My lawyer asked me to get renewed passport but I contacted my country consulate and they said I need the original expired passport. I will inform her of that.
May God answer your prayers my dear

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
My lawyer asked me to get renewed passport but I contacted my country consulate and they said I need the original expired passport. I will inform her of that.
thank u for ur prayer !! If I was in ur shoes . I would take the copy of expired passport and write an explanation to the immigration officer to exempt it . That happen to us and that’s what we did .

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
thank u for ur prayer !! If I was in ur shoes . I would take the copy of expired passport and write an explanation to the immigration officer to exempt it . That happen to us and that’s what we did .
That is what I will do. My lawyer will write the letter for exemption. Thanks again Ayanna.
As per the prayer, that is my secret weapon. I pray that God will see us all through. I see the commitment of people in this forum. We all deserve PR and thereafter Citizenship.
May God Almighty crown our efforts with Success. We shall all testify.

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Hello friends, please I have a question for sending stage 2 documents
1. Must you separate documents for each family member or you can send them together ???
2. How long before they acknowledge that documents is received ???
3. I will appreciate response from anyone whose knows the answer. Thanks friends
For those who were refugees before h and c approved, did you renew your passport before copr.
Is it right to go for renewal when the my passport was seized by officers at the border ?
I need answers please
@Ayanna and others with experience, I am waiting
Its best to send all at once. For the seized passport, you can let them know that it is seized. It will not be a problem and you do not have to ask for an exemption. My passport was seized and I let the office know it was with CBSA

Reactions: SweetQueen

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Its best to send all at once. For the seized passport, you can let them know that it is seized. It will not be a problem and you do not have to ask for an exemption. My passport was seized and I let the office know it was with CBSA
MelJohn, I appreciate the information. May God bless you.

Reactions: MelJohn

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Its same happened with me i went to consulate today they told me we need original expire passport and I talk with my laywer he said ok no worries

Reactions: SweetQueen