+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Can someone let me know what information is contained in AOR when they sent it to our lawyers?
It says we have received your application on "date" and your UCI # & application # is on the paper also so you can use either number to check your status online and when submitted new information or using the webform

Reactions: tony4454

baba2021

Mar 20, 2021
I will start,

I applied for H&C last year on january by my own on best interest of a child ground.
7month later, without any AOR, I got a call from CIC to update my file and we talk for about 30mns about my application and familly. I receive AIP (Approval in principle) 1 day later.

Since the AIP I didn't ear any news from IRCC until january 2018, I received médical request and Annex A request. it's was all done by the end of january and my background still in progress.

and I still waiting....:oops:
That is good news. I am a failed refugee claimant and have two teenage daughters. I would like to apply for H&C application this month. Can anyone guide me the best way to present the application on my own. Thank you all.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Hey guys My mother pass away last night
I can’t answer your private message for few days
Because my mind doesn’t work I’m very sad
Please keep her in your prayers
Ayanna my condolence to you and your family, take as much time you need from the forum. loosing a parent is not easy i can't imagine your pain right now...stay strong

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hey guys My mother pass away last night
I can’t answer your private message for few days
Because my mind doesn’t work I’m very sad
Please keep her in your prayers
May God comfort you and the rest of the family. Accept my condolences.