+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Yes I am preparing for worst I have 2 foreigners kids and 2 canadian born but they don't care even you have canadian kids if the officers don't like you and if officer in a bad mood he can refuse no one can ask him questions as you can see the guy have very strong case and its refused some have very week case and gets approved its means its depend on officers( just for joke if officer fight day before with his wife or her husband he she can refused you with no reason its depand on mood)
It's good that you have a strong faith so use it don't let your faith down or else you will be hitting your head due to depression.
Do what you have to do.

Reactions: Ayanna

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
People don't tell you their situation Akash maybe he have baby with white lady? My lawyer told me a African woman with Canadian born baby who had asthma they refused her and sent back ,it's all about luck. i just wish you goood luck.
I know him his wife and kids with him he have 2 kids ages almost 12 years

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Akash prepare for worst it's seem like they're going to send you back. if you don't have Canadian born baby then it's almost over. refusal chances are very high other guy was 7 years living here ,those officers just find a reason to refuse they don't want to accept everyone because it's hurt their ego.
CBSA
has priorities in deportation orders
now with covid deportation is much more focused on people with crime and security issues

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ayanna I really cant wait you are strong waiting from 2 years woow I am not enough strong I don't have prra yet I am eligible for that now I decide to wait until June if I didn't get anything from H&C then I am planning to take prra bcz I have some new evidence that I can use in prra and I think my prra was more strong then H&C
It’s possible but cbsa not offering PRRA for now because deportation is on hold
My advice you should wait until last resort
Then apply for PRRA

Reactions: Lexus2021

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
It’s possible but cbsa not offering PRRA for now because deportation is on hold
My advice you should wait until last resort
Then apply for PRRA
really !? i thought they resumed according to an article,,, maybe its just for serious cases eith security or criminality issues

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Akash prepare for worst it's seem like they're going to send you back. if you don't have Canadian born baby then it's almost over. refusal chances are very high other guy was 7 years living here ,those officers just find a reason to refuse they don't want to accept everyone because it's hurt their ego.
Why do you say that !!!?
QUOTE]
Because he the mean guy here