+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
I applied in August 2020 and processing start January 2021.my layer send all papers when we apply he said to me no need of updates.Do we need to update?
You don't need to update unless you have something you think would strengthen your case or any changes in your situation. For instance, if you start working, change job, volunteer or support letters etc..

Reactions: Ayanna and wello711

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
@MelJohn
  • Once the authorities issue the Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ) and the letter of non-objection, the officers would need to finalise Stage 2.......... ( have you noticed if yours is non-objection?) I called and they said I will receive it next week , but while doing some research online I noticed that some letters could be non objection and other are . I wanted to know how long after CSQ the PR will be issued. but the agent was rushing.

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
@MelJohn
  • Once the authorities issue the Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ) and the letter of non-objection, the officers would need to finalise Stage 2.......... ( have you noticed if yours is non-objection?) I called and they said I will receive it next week , but while doing some research online I noticed that some letters could be non objection and other are . I wanted to know how long after CSQ the PR will be issued. but the agent was rushing
Well I am not sure how long it would to get PR.

Reactions: Me2020 and Ayanna