+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Giys, did the officer mention in your AIP letter that second stage will take around 1 to 2 years to the dinal decision?
I was having PRRA but the officer closed it and decided to approve first stage H&C.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
So guy I little update I heard from my officer on the 2nd of December I got the letter this morning from my lawyer stating I should pay PR fee and police record from my country, which I did but the secretary didn't inform the lawyer about it I have to send my husband up there right away with my receipt so he said she pay it right away and send police record off. I guess they finished with everything and about to complete my APPLICATION but these were missing, hopefully I heard something by next week.

Reactions: Triplemog

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
So guy I little update I heard from my officer on the 2nd of December I got the letter this morning from my lawyer stating I should pay PR fee and police record from my country, which I did but the secretary didn't inform the lawyer about it I have to send my husband up there right away with my receipt so he said she pay it right away and send police record off. I guess they finished with everything and about to complete my APPLICATION but these were missing, hopefully I heard something by next week.
Oh! That's a mistake. First , you should keep your lawyer updated with everything I don't really trust the secretary I text if she's not there. And the receipt, I remember we send a copy when we sent all documents.
Good luck and act fast