+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Andy85_

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Now adays workpermits take forever due to the pandemic.

Me too I submitted all the documents you mentioned and waiting no clue how long will it take.
Did the officer request your biometric?
Ah man, that sucks for work permit taking longer.

I did Biometrics 2018 before I submitted my application. My application was received Jan 2019

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys, how long does it take for 2nd decision to be approved? I just submitted my outstanding (medical, police report, and proof of income) yesterday.

Also, has anyone here applied for a work permit after receiving AIP, how long the work permit takes to be approved?
Mine after sending all outstanding documents I landed within 5 days

Reactions: Andy85_

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Ah man, that sucks for work permit taking longer.

I did Biometrics 2018 before I submitted my application. My application was received Jan 2019
But yet..if this ain't your first extension you're still able to work you just need yo show your employer a prof of extension request and no problem with that as per immigration office. Good luck

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys, how long does it take for 2nd decision to be approved? I just submitted my outstanding (medical, police report, and proof of income) yesterday.

Also, has anyone here applied for a work permit after receiving AIP, how long the work permit takes to be approved?
When I received my AIP before I applied for OWP no decision until now but Im already landed so waiting for refund.

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
My prra and h and c has been in process for 31 months.im so confused.dont know what to think anymore. I did.medicals almost a year ago and they are still processing my medicals till.now

Reactions: LittlePrinc