+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Hey…

my criminality and info sharing was passed while my eligibility was in process. Security still not done.

they did not asked for medical. In most cases they asked for medical after your eligibility is passed or you get AIP.
Hey Emrose

were you working during your first application , how long was it take to send you refusal for first application?

Reactions: Emrose

Zahra97

Star Member
Dec 16, 2023
Hey…

my criminality and info sharing was passed while my eligibility was in process. Security still not done.

they did not asked for medical. In most cases they asked for medical after your eligibility is passed or you get AIP.
Thank you so much for your reply.

I hope this time works for you and get AIP soon.

Reactions: Emrose

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Hey Emrose

were you working during your first application , how long was it take to send you refusal for first application?
Hey …

I was working but after 2 months of applying I stopped due to health issues. I applied in March 2022, Got AOR in April 2022, In process July 2022 and refused May 2023.
Basically, it takes almost a year to get a decision on your file.

• Sad
Reactions: Robin220

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
Hey…

Incase if they ask medical your criminality will change back to process

thata what happen to me
Criminality pass finally they requested for medical. After medical pass criminality status change to process lol

now medical pass
Eligibility pass
Sharing pass
Criminality process
Securty not started
I hope I get portal email soon
Any one know how long will take ?

Reactions: stallion1982

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
Does anyone know if I go via local mp is that helpful for boosting process time if I exceeded the process time ?

Reactions: Taweda