Aug. 2022 Criminality pass
Nov 2023 medical request
Nov 2023 criminality status. Process
Dec 16 2023medical pass
No updated after

Jen1820

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
That’s not true, I applied for HSWB this year as inland and my application is far in processing. Got my spouse work permit through this pilot program even as am on H and C. The important thing is meeting the 3 basic requirements.
I just sent you a DM

Zahra97

Star Member
Dec 16, 2023
I did. But just empty pages
Nothing added since January 2022
To the best of my knowledge and from friends experience those who were worked as a government employees and army services including police and exc. from country of origin the processing time is taking longer than expected
But I recommend you to involve MP

Reactions: Taweda

Zahra97

Star Member
Dec 16, 2023
April 2022 application received
May medical pass from preview
June 2022 knowledges Letter
Aug 2022. Approved stage 1
Nov 2023 medical request
Dec 16 2023medical pass
No updated after
They are checking ur security

Reactions: Thuvakarsn

Zahra97

Star Member
Dec 16, 2023
Am pretty sure you don’t qualify for ODSP as an H&C claimant but you’ll need clarify. If you qualify you’ll need to prove longterm severe disability. If you have been able to move countries and work cash jobs you are unlikely to qualify. It is actually quite difficult to qualify for ODSP. As an H&C claimant you are able to apply for a WP. Working will provide you much more money than any support program and if you are trying to apply for H&C it is quite important to show you will be able to support yourself financially on your own. I would follow-up on your WP and once you get a WP get a job.

https://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/EN/MCSS/programs/social/odsp/index.aspx
You are 100% lying and ur info it’s not correct you know why?
Cause I’m out of status I have only valid RPCD and OWP and I’m H&C claimant got approved for ODSP so yea

Reactions: SweetQueen

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
April 2022 application received
May medical pass from preview
June 2022 knowledges Letter
Aug 2022. Approved stage 1
Nov 2023 medical request
Dec 16 2023medical pass
No updated after
They are checking ur security
But when I calll. They say. Security not started and Incase it does how long will take ?

Ad3y

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
So I just spoke to the call center agent. She said I am currently in the assessment phase. My background check is in 2 parts, with one part passed and the other in progress. She also said the stage 2 documents I sent in just got posted to my account today. Any idea what this 2 stage background check might mean? And also if I'm close to getting the final approval?

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
So I just spoke to the call center agent. She said I am currently in the assessment phase. My background check is in 2 parts, with one part passed and the other in progress. She also said the stage 2 documents I sent in just got posted to my account today. Any idea what this 2 stage background check might mean? And also if I'm close to getting the final approval?
Did you get AIP?
approval in principle

Ad3y

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
So that is first stage.
Now you are in second stage.
There are 2 stages of approval.
I am aware. I already sent the requested documents for stage 2 approval which was received today. The call center agent also mentioned that the background check is in process. My questions were if anyone had knowledge of a split background check and if this stage means final approval is close.

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
I am aware. I already sent the requested documents for stage 2 approval which was received today. The call center agent also mentioned that the background check is in process. My questions were if anyone had knowledge of a split background check and if this stage means final approval is close.
The background check component is split into three different sub-categories. (criminality, eligibility, security)

Reactions: Ad3y

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
Yes, final approval is close.
You will soon hear good news.

Reactions: Ad3y