+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Your H&C application was considered on its substantive merits and refused on 2023/07/31. This letter is in response to your request for reconsideration dated 2023/10/03.
Following a review of your recent submissions, we are pleased to inform you that you meet the conditions (eligibility requirements), and your application has been approved in principle.
You must meet all other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations, such as medical, security, passport and arrangements for your care and support. As your application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements. - the part of arrangement for your care is highlighted in the letter is it because I have dependents in the Philippines?
I am gonna assume that you will have to show your financial status on how you are able to pay for food and accommodation like paystubs, bank statements etc. In our approval letter we were exempt from financial requirements so we did not have to submit any pay stubs or bank statements. Your depends in the Philippines will undergo medica examination as well, so I believe they are gonna compile everything to make sure you will be able to take care of yourself and your family. Hope this helps

Reactions: Waiting2020

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
I am gonna assume that you will have to show your financial status on how you are able to pay for food and accommodation like paystubs, bank statements etc. In our approval letter we were exempt from financial requirements so we did not have to submit any pay stubs or bank statements. Your depends in the Philippines will undergo medica examination as well, so I believe they are gonna compile everything to make sure you will be able to take care of yourself and your family. Hope this helps
Thats what I thought too thank you so much yup I received a medical request for my dependent in the Philippines, but how about us inside canada? I assume we don’t need it as we didn’t receive a request form or should we wait

tsam

Dec 27, 2022
Good morning Everyone,
Please assist me!
I recently received a letter from CSBA requesting that I appear for a removal order interview. What do you recommend I do, what should I bring or say when I go visit them, can I file for PRRA and what are the conditions, and has anyone experienced this before?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good morning Everyone,
Please assist me!
I recently received a letter from CSBA requesting that I appear for a removal order interview. What do you recommend I do, what should I bring or say when I go visit them, can I file for PRRA and what are the conditions, and has anyone experienced this before?
CBSA will notify you if you can apply for PRRA.

What is the status of your H&C application? How long ago did you submit your application?

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Thats what I thought too thank you so much yup I received a medical request for my dependent in the Philippines, but how about us inside canada? I assume we don’t need it as we didn’t receive a request form or should we wait
You are very welcome @Waiting2020 have you done medical in the past 5 years? If so you maybe exempt from the medical requirements as I have seen that happened with some people. Please proceed with the medical for your dependents back home if they need medical for you guys they will contact you.

Reactions: Waiting2020

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
You are very welcome @Waiting2020 have you done medical in the past 5 years? If so you maybe exempt from the medical requirements as I have seen that happened with some people. Please proceed with the medical for your dependents back home if they need medical for you guys they will contact you.
Yes I did medical from before thank you so much I appreciate all your inputs god bless you more.

sss369

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023
Waiting for portal mail. Everything is passed except criminality. It is in process from September 27.
Called IRCC agent same response:
Eligibility-passed (AIP-August 2023)
Medical-passed
Criminality-in process
Security-passed
Info sharing-complete
HOW LONG WAIT FOR PORTAL 1 mail?

Last edited:
Reactions: Taweda