+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
They asked to send information and copies of dependent children or accompanying family members.
RELATIONSHIP DOCUMENTS Where applicable, send copies of the following documents: • Marriage Certificate • Divorce, annulment or death certificates, if you were previously married. • Proof of common-law relationship, if applicable. • Birth certificates for all your dependent children. • Custody documents for your dependent children including dependent children from a previous marriage or relationship. • Adoption documents - Adoption order, judgement or certificate FOR YOUR DEPENDENT CHILDREN. Proof of adoption must be finalized by a court of law, giving the adoptive parents legal custody of the child. *If your marital status or personal situation changes, you must immediately notify IRCC by sending an email to NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca or by contacting the IRCC Client Support Centre.

Is this what you're referring to?

sss369

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023
RELATIONSHIP DOCUMENTS Where applicable, send copies of the following documents: • Marriage Certificate • Divorce, annulment or death certificates, if you were previously married. • Proof of common-law relationship, if applicable. • Birth certificates for all your dependent children. • Custody documents for your dependent children including dependent children from a previous marriage or relationship. • Adoption documents - Adoption order, judgement or certificate FOR YOUR DEPENDENT CHILDREN. Proof of adoption must be finalized by a court of law, giving the adoptive parents legal custody of the child. *If your marital status or personal situation changes, you must immediately notify IRCC by sending an email to NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca or by contacting the IRCC Client Support Centre.

Is this what you're referring to?
Yes. This one

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Yes. This one
This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. This application includes the following dependents:

If the dependents are on the application their names will be listed after it says (following dependents)

Send the documents requested for dependents but he will have to add his dependents to the application since they weren't on the application from the beginning. Hope this helps.

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
is there anyone can tell me or give me the sample of support letter from family, friends or relatives . What they should write?

Rwangu

Feb 27, 2020
they didn’t send me the medical instructions, but my ecas was updated medical received and the officer confirmed it passed. How long did it take them to give you COPR after you submitted your 2nd stage documents

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
they didn’t send me the medical instructions, but my ecas was updated medical received and the officer confirmed it passed. How long did it take them to give you COPR after you submitted your 2nd stage documents
Did you send your medical upfront or did it 5 years ago