+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ghetta223

Oct 21, 2021
For all those that have received medical requests or changes in their profiles,there is 99% that you have passed eligibility already even though you have not been contacted. Medical is stage 2 of H&C. Thesame thing happened to me in April I received request for medical with no AIP. I contacted the office of humanitarian Migration by email informing them that I have not received my AIP. They send me a copy of my AIP which was issued in March, they had send this letter to cbsa to inform me that my H&C first stage was approved in March but cbsa never informed me. So if you have received request for medical or passed medical I advise you to request for your AIP letter by email cause they dont inform everyone.

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
For all those that have received medical requests or changes in their profiles,there is 99% that you have passed eligibility already even though you have not been contacted. Medical is stage 2 of H&C. Thesame thing happened to me in April I received request for medical with no AIP. I contacted the office of humanitarian Migration by email informing them that I have not received my AIP. They send me a copy of my AIP which was issued in March, they had send this letter to cbsa to inform me that my H&C first stage was approved in March but cbsa never informed me. So if you have received request for medical or passed medical I advise you to request for your AIP letter by email cause they dont inform everyone.
Thanks so much for this insight and experience sharing.

Allwinz

May 17, 2023
Thanks for your positive input and advice, would appreciate if you can share the email address for the concern authority

Arya V

May 17, 2023
Category........
Other
Application Submitted Jun 2022.
AOR-June 2022
Biometric Request-June 2022
In-process-July 2022
Medical Request-Aug 2022
Medical passed-May 2023
Nothing else.Didn’t receive AIP yet.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Could you please share your timeline?
May i know if you received your approval form Montreal or Toronto office ?

Last edited:

lonesheep93

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Please we that apply online portal don't have any access to check out our application any update on this

same here applied on may 2022 online. no update yet.

Reactions: Taweda