+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
New pr card is 29 days processing
Posted processing times are only estimates and are often not correct. The posted times are only mean to provide a guide as to how long it may take. If you contact IRCC quoting that you have reached the posted estimated processing time IRCC will just tell you that your application is being processed normally and to be patient. If you look at other posters also waiting for their PR card many are waiting between 2-3 months so processing by 29 days is not correct. It also isn’t meant to be processing by 29 days, it is estimated processing times are on average 29 days so can be shorter or longer. Unfortunately like many processing times that are posted by IRCC many are incorrect. For example most supervisa posted processing times are over a year while the majority get processed in weeks to a few months.

The best way to get a sense of the current estimated processing times is to look at processing times for people who have applied for the same thing in the past 6 months. This will give you the most accurate estimated processing times.

Reactions: Keyshia

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
Posted processing times are only estimates and are often not correct. The posted times are only mean to provide a guide as to how long it may take. If you contact IRCC quoting that you have reached the posted estimated processing time IRCC will just tell you that your application is being processed normally and to be patient. If you look at other posters also waiting for their PR card many are waiting between 2-3 months so processing by 29 days is not correct. It also isn’t meant to be processing by 29 days, it is estimated processing times are on average 29 days so can be shorter or longer. Unfortunately like many processing times that are posted by IRCC many are incorrect. For example most supervisa posted processing times are over a year while the majority get processed in weeks to a few months.

The best way to get a sense of the current estimated processing times is to look at processing times for people who have applied for the same thing in the past 6 months. This will give you the most accurate estimated processing times.
That’s true

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022

It took me 7 weeks after ecopr to receive my card

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
@Minsterfum Hi, I applied online and I just typed in my first and last name where it says to sign and submitted. I have received my AOR so no issues with that, if you also read the instructions carefully you’ll see where it says to just print your name there.

Buckgurl12/15

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023

How long did it take u to get urs

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Yes I believe it would have taken longer
We received ECOPR on Feb 28th, I am the principal and my husband received his on March 17th, I am still in process……so I don’t know either why they delay with some cause we were on the same file. You can link your application to gckey, then you’ll see when they update your status and when they will e mail your PR card

• Wow
Reactions: Buckgurl12/15