+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

shizzymac31

Jul 4, 2022
Hi everyone, I have received refusal notes today and Im planning to submit for reconsideration. They have missed some documentation that I have previously submitted so I will be resubmitting some of same docs + giving them additional docs based on their arguments. Could you please guide me? Is there a template for reconsideration letter etc?
Did you use the webform to send the additional documents or via mail

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I have received refusal notes today and Im planning to submit for reconsideration. They have missed some documentation that I have previously submitted so I will be resubmitting some of same docs + giving them additional docs based on their arguments. Could you please guide me? Is there a template for reconsideration letter etc?
There is no template. You have to write to the same email that sent you decision/refusal notes and include following:

- App number and UCI in subject line
- Cover letter, where you acknowledge the receipt of refusal notes. Against each refusal argument, you explain what evidence you attach to counter it. At the end, you kindly request reconsideration
- all evidences and proofs that you reference in the letter

Good luck!

CanadaMKMK22

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
There is no template. You have to write to the same email that sent you decision/refusal notes and include following:

- App number and UCI in subject line
- Cover letter, where you acknowledge the receipt of refusal notes. Against each refusal argument, you explain what evidence you attach to counter it. At the end, you kindly request reconsideration
- all evidences and proofs that you reference in the letter

Good luck!
Thank you for always being there for us! God bless you! <3

• Love
Reactions: Taweda and Katayoon

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
This is my Timelines:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 04, 2021.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on Feb 27, 2021.
We started processing your application on Feb 27, 2021.
AIP : Jun 11,2022
We sent you medical instructions on Jul 04, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
PR approval : Oct 26,2022
cinfirmed photo and adress : Oct 27,2022
ECOPR : Nov 21,2022
Can you please share grounds of your application.

Inny

Dec 8, 2019
Congratulations
Please, can you write me from whatsapp, I lost your contact and that's why you haven't heard from me for weeks graduating into months. Been hoping you would atleast think of checking up as it is so unusual for me not to reach out to you in such a long time. Inuola

• Love
Reactions: Swagzzy

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please @Katayoon i need help,
why i didn't received the Ecopr for my family back home because they were included in my application and they did medical already.
Based on my understanding, only inland applicants are eligible for HC and you will need to sponsor them later. Yes, your dependents do medicals - this is a rule - but not to come to Canada. It is to clear you off any medical inadmissibility of your dependents. They cannot do e-landing like you via portal because they are not in Canada.
Were they in Canada when you applied and then left, while you remained?
Again, I don't have experience with outland dependents so I will let others comment. Sorry.

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Based on my understanding, only inland applicants are eligible for HC and you will need to sponsor them later. Yes, your dependents do medicals - this is a rule - but not to come to Canada. It is to clear you off any medical inadmissibility of your dependents. They cannot do e-landing like you via portal because they are not in Canada.
Were they in Canada when you applied and then left, while you remained?
Again, I don't have experience with outland dependents so I will let others comment. Sorry.
Thanks #Katayoon for your help,
I came by myself ,they never come to Canada,i,m only myself here in Canada.
and i submitted my patner police certificate and they did medical back home
just confused i don;t how it work for outland dependent
does ircc will send me the invitation for my family back home

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks #Katayoon for your help,
I came by myself ,they never come to Canada,i,m only myself here in Canada.
and i submitted my patner police certificate and they did medical back home
just confused i don;t how it work for outland dependent
does ircc will send me the invitation for my family back home
You will have to sponsor them. It is a separate family sponsorship application. Because their medical and PCC is valid for some time, if you do it fast, they may not need to re-do it.

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
You will have to sponsor them. It is a separate family sponsorship application. Because their medical and PCC is valid for some time, if you do it fast, they may not need to re-do it.
Thanks again,

do you know the link for family sponsorship form