+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hey everyone..our H&C application was submitted and received in mid May by IRCC. Got the AOR on 11th June that was fine.. but for some reason we got another IDENTICAL AOR today again 13 days later, but only the date on the top right was changed... has anyone seen a situation like this? why would they send two AORs? Even the lawyer was unsure of the reasoning so wanted to ask if anyone had any ideas? Both were from Vancouver same email ID etc.

suadae

Feb 15, 2022
Hey everyone..our H&C application was submitted and received in mid May by IRCC. Got the AOR on 11th June that was fine.. but for some reason we got another IDENTICAL AOR today again 13 days later, but only the date on the top right was changed... has anyone seen a situation like this? why would they send two AORs? Even the lawyer was unsure of the reasoning so wanted to ask if anyone had any ideas? Both were from Vancouver same email ID etc.
I experienced the same thing. Application sent in May this year. Received AOR mid June and received another AOR with a change in date. No idea what this is about but hopefully it means that there's some activity on the application...maybe !

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Katayoon ; please;10 days from the date of AIP or submission of documents ? My AIP was June14 but did not receive forms
From AIP. Does your AIP say that you will get medical forms? Was it You who mentioned before that you still have old medicals valid till end of June? Sorry can't remember exactly.

Reactions: R Brar

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
From AIP. Does your AIP say that you will get medical forms? Was it You who mentioned before that you still have old medicals valid till end of June? Sorry can't remember exactly.
Yes , my letter says u will get medical forms n also right medical valid up to June.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes , my letter says u will get medical forms n also right medical valid up to June.
You will need to send email to Niagara confirming whether you need to do new medicals. Perhaps since your old medicals are still valid, this is the reason for delay.

Reactions: R Brar

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
You will need to send email to Niagara confirming whether you need to do new medicals. Perhaps since your old medicals are still valid, this is the reason for delay.
Ok Thank u. I have already explained with my submission of documents" if need new medical ,pl send forms"

Reactions: Homelonely

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Katayoon seen that my valid passport is with CBSA do I just send them the data page and explain that original passport is with CBSA
We just sent copy of first page plus the CBSA form confirming passport seizure (you should have it too). They gave it to us when we applied PRRA

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
When our file goes into process, do we got any email ?? Or we can just check through ECAS or phone?

I called and they said my FV documents are updated on my file. But it is still not in process.