+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hey, just wanted to let ya knw.. I got my COPR and awaitin for PR card now :)
Congratulations! Can you share your complete timeline again? I’m still collecting the documents they asked me after AIP. My home country is really busy with COVID that every process there is unpredictable (I’m still waiting for my Police Certificate for submit everything)

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Congratulations! Can you share your complete timeline again? I’m still collecting the documents they asked me after AIP. My home country is really busy with COVID that every process there is unpredictable (I’m still waiting for my Police Certificate for submit everything)
Did they received your medical results buddy ?

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Yes, it appears on ECAs but they also requested me police certificate, copy of my passport and financial information.
Why my ECAs is not showing any update. It’s only showing processing. I received email regarding approval on aug 18th. Please advise

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Why my ECAs is not showing any update. It’s only showing processing. I received email regarding approval on aug 18th. Please advise
In my case ECAS never showed my AIP or when they started to process my application just moves from the point that they said they send me acknowledgment letter to the point that said they sent me medical request and then i did the exam and one week after appeared medical received