+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
For failed refugee claimant

Hi guys, my nephew received his ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF CLAIM AND NOTICE TO RETURN TO INTERVIEW but there is no date, time and address for the interview. What does this mean, is everyone who made claim using online portal are required for interview ? Thank you guys

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
For failed refugee claimant

Hi guys, my nephew received his ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF CLAIM AND NOTICE TO RETURN TO INTERVIEW but there is no date, time and address for the interview. What does this mean, is everyone who made claim using online portal are required for interview ? Thank you guys
You only come to the forum when you need help with questions ,but when people ask you questions or PM u don’t respond ….my opinion

asiran

Jun 14, 2022
Hi everyone. I’m new to this forum and I’m preparing for my H&C application. Can anyone please help me find a cash job in the Vancouver area to support myself? I will appreciate any help. Thank you.

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
@Katayoon ; I have one query; IRCC asked me for my medical for visitor record extension. It will expire by 27 June,22(One year). Is it valid for 2nd stage if I submit on June 15,22 before expiry. or do i need to resubmit a new one. Can any other member help explain.

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hello,
Does anyone have an idea of how long background check takes? I called IRCC sometimes last week and I was told that they started the background in February. I have not gotten any update till date. Thank you.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Katayoon ; I have one query; IRCC asked me for my medical for visitor record extension. It will expire by 27 June,22(One year). Is it valid for 2nd stage if I submit on June 15,22 before expiry. or do i need to resubmit a new one. Can any other member help explain.
They may still ask for new medicals depending on how long your Stage 2 will take. They will send you forms, if so.