+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
I used that form too, but my advisor told me I don't have to pay that there's a fee to change conditions, but I am not getting status, I am just allowed to work. That's what you re referring?
No…I forgot to put I am a health care work on the application so my work permit now does not allow me to work in the sector. I did my medical so it can be changed but I got to immigration last week and was to get a information by email and I got nothing. And I am not sure if there is a fee for change in condition
Do you mean change employer?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Maybe a summary? Something like:

An H&C was submitted and rejected sighting a lacking in evidence.
The reasons for the refusal were reviewed by the applicant and counsel with a discussion of options.
A request for reconsideration was provided with the missing evidence now on the record.
The negative decision was reversed and Approval-in-Principle granted.

Where's the miracle? It sounds very much like reason prevailed.

Reactions: DaveAngel

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
@KA

no….when I did my work permit I forgot to mention that am health care so I click no to the box. So yo change it I have to do a medical to change condition but I do not know if I have to pay to change it

I get it now,
@KA

no….when I did my work permit I forgot to mention that am health care so I click no to the box. So yo change it I have to do a medical to change condition but I do not know if I have to pay to change it
I was getting confused by restoring your status as a worker, so basically you forgot some information and now you have your new work permit, but that work permit doesn't show your recent conditions I am right?

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I was getting confused by restoring your status as a worker, so basically you forgot some information and now you have your new work permit, but that work permit doesn't show your recent conditions I am right?
Yea….it’s stoping me from working in my field as I should have clicked that am intending to work in health facilities and I didn’t realize I click no to it. So now I called and I was told to just do a medical and send it to them to change the conditions but what I was not told if I have to pay to change it

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
Guys before asking for Reconsideration you need to have your refusal reason first in order for you to argue the refusal. If you decided and made a argument letter send to the office that issued your refusal or via webform. Send also updated evidences. When I got my refusal decision, I send a request to the office that issued it for refusal reason so I know what to say in my argument letter.

canada_live22

Oct 19, 2021
Guys before asking for Reconsideration you need to have your refusal reason first in order for you to argue the refusal. If you decided and made a argument letter send to the office that issued your refusal or via webform. Send also updated evidences. When I got my refusal decision, I send a request to the office that issued it for refusal reason so I know what to say in my argument letter.
When I read you going todo reconsider I had big feeling will be approved I am happy to you the hard part is done good luck for stage 2