+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Mine is different before Aip Immigration request medical rcmp background check The permanent residency picture for each of us and also the fee since I got my Aip I haven’t heard anything yet I’m just Patiently wait for second stage to complete soon
Did u ask for exemption on any medical condition that u have? They ask me to do medicals too but I hv not got aip yet.

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Is getting a request for medical exam before AIP another good sign for the application to be approved?
In most cases,if u get medical request bf aip it means they have considered your h and c factors and if u get refused after medicals it will be f medical reasons.in my case i requested an exemption on medical reasons so when I did my medicals,they asked for more medical test and they asked my doctor to write a report if I will be in any medication in the next five years.he wrote the report but I hv not heard back from ircc

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
In most cases,if u get medical request bf aip it means they have considered your h and c factors and if u get refused after medicals it will be f medical reasons.in my case i requested an exemption on medical reasons so when I did my medicals,they asked for more medical test and they asked my doctor to write a report if I will be in any medication in the next five years.he wrote the report but I hv not heard back from ircc
Makes sense, thanks!

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Hi guys! I was thinking that all the APPLICATION that are from 2018 that went in PROCESS before two take a longer time to get Aip.and those that wait 25 26 and on word get Aip faster! This is just my thoughts.

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
We are in 28th month right now. I am planning to order notes again at the end of this month. Does anybody know any other way how we can inquire about our application, or should we wait?
From what I learned from the people on this forum, notes is the only way to know. Not sure if ordering them has any good or bad effect on the fate of your file.

LittlePrinc

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
From what I learned from the people on this forum, notes is the only way to know. Not sure if ordering them has any good or bad effect on the fate of your file.
Thank you irochka832.. I honestly don't even care anymore if it has any bad effect... i will order notes again..

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
The ATIP-GCMS Notes is a different department. They are the one to access your file whats going on as you requested them to do sob

Theres nothing to do about your application. They can only gave a detailed information whats level of the Officer is doing for example the Officer is in Eligibility, or Criminal background check or Medical.