+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Hi all
My friend got AIP in February now his lawyer told him to renew his passport but hi is failed refugee and don’t have passport how can he renew his passport
What should hi do why they need passport.
HE Can get Pr without a passport ( or get a passport at his embassy) use amendment 25 refugees and immigration laywer knows this or he is not a laywer

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hi my friends, just to tell you that I am back in Canada. God is good!
Now, waiting for csq to finish my process and receive the pr. Waiting for 8 months, and still in process. We could change the province and receive it faster, but we love quebec, so... we are as tourist right now, waiting for it. Complicated yes.

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
Deportation Order

Hi guys, I received deportation order from IRCC as my TRV has been refused and I am out of status. What should I do, is IRCC office will transfer my case to CBSA if I did not comply this order. I am not a failed refugee and my H and C is no progress. Do I need to update Humanitarian Office or no ?

It says must leave Canada immediately.

Thank for your help.

• Wow
Reactions: Taweda

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Deportation Order

Hi guys, I received deportation order from IRCC as my TRV has been refused and I am out of status. What should I do, is IRCC office will transfer my case to CBSA if I did not comply this order. I am not a failed refugee and my H and C is no progress. Do I need to update Humanitarian Office or no ?

Thank for your help.
So sad to hear that. Hope everything will be fine with you

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Deportation Order

Thank for your help.
Hi - are you certain that you've received a "Deportation Order?" Is it that you've received a letter stating that you're required to leave Canada immediately after the refusal to extend your visitor's status?

A "Deportation Order" usually comes from the Immigration and Refugee Board and there's a process, documents and a very clear description about exiting Canada along with instructions that you'd require an ARC to return. You also get a copy of the actual Order.

Having an expired Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) isn't grounds for a Deportation Order - so, you are probably referring to an application for a Visitor's Record to extend your stay in Canada - no?

What you should do, if you have an actual Deportation Order, is leave Canada before becoming another CBSA statistic. Being walked through an airport in handcuffs is unpleasant and demeaning.

rockrchh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Deportation Order

Thank for your help.
Get a lawyer asap!!

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deportation Order

Thank for your help.
You will hear from CBSA soon to arrange your removal (a letter). You will have to appear at CBSA and you will explain to them that your HC is in process. They will likely offer you various options such as PRRA or just weekly check-ins until your HC is decided. Just Try to remain calm and cooperative. Deportation does not happen fast like that. No need to update anyone - IrCC and CBSA communicate with each other.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Deportation Order

Thank for your help.
This too shall pass. I have read and seen more terrible cases and they survive. You too shall survive. I wish Ayanna is still here. (I MISS HER) but people like Katayoon will be ready to help, I’m sure. God is with you.

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
You will hear from CBSA soon to arrange your removal (a letter). You will have to appear at CBSA and you will explain to them that your HC is in process. They will likely offer you various options such as PRRA or just weekly check-ins until your HC is decided. Just Try to remain calm and cooperative. Deportation does not happen fast like that. No need to update anyone - IrCC and CBSA communicate with each other.
Can I have someone with me to translate some things for me when I do have interview ro CBSA, I cannot speak english fluently by speaking ? Are they going to collect my passport ?

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
Hi - are you certain that you've received a "Deportation Order?" Is it that you've received a letter stating that you're required to leave Canada immediately after the refusal to extend your visitor's status?

A "Deportation Order" usually comes from the Immigration and Refugee Board and there's a process, documents and a very clear description about exiting Canada along with instructions that you'd require an ARC to return. You also get a copy of the actual Order.

Having an expired Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) isn't grounds for a Deportation Order - so, you are probably referring to an application for a Visitor's Record to extend your stay in Canada - no?

What you should do, if you have an actual Deportation Order, is leave Canada before becoming another CBSA statistic. Being walked through an airport in handcuffs is unpleasant and demeaning.
It says in the letter

“You must leave Canada immediately, failure to do so could result in enforcement action being taken against you.”