+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
WORK PERMIT

Guys who else here applied for work permit without AIP ? And who else here applied for work permit and waiting for decision ? May we know your timeline please as my friend applied for work permit. How long does it take to get decision.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
WORK PERMIT

Guys who else here applied for work permit without AIP ? And who else here applied for work permit and waiting for decision ? May we know your timeline please as my friend applied for work permit. How long does it take to get decision.
Is this under H&C? A work permit through an H&C application is only possible once you have AIP.

Reactions: Bikiy and naaka

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
WORK PERMIT

I applied but I had a work permit before. This is my second time applying before AIP. With my first H&C I applied before AIP and I got it after 2months. But I then got a denied on my H&C few months later. Now again I applied again before AIP but still waiting. But Work permit applications are long wait these days. I called them and they told me I can still continue to work as they receive my application to renew before first one expire.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I applied but I had a work permit before. This is my second time applying before AIP. With my first H&C I applied before AIP and I got it after 2months. But I then got a denied on my H&C few months later. Now again I applied again before AIP but still waiting. But Work permit applications are long wait these days. I called them and they told me I can still continue to work as they receive my application to renew before first one expire.
Did you got work permit in your first H&C without AIP ?

Timeline of you work permit application today please. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Does family court proceedings for a child support have any impact on H&C application or deportation.
It might or it might not. It's hard to say without knowing the full details.

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Guys, it is my first time posting, so , we applied for H&C in February 2022, we have 3 kids ( all canadians) and I am pregnant, we hve been lived in canada since 2015 and never go back to our country, we are here with closed work permit but it will expires in April/2022 , we gonna lose our msp, our job, child benefit…
My first boy will star kindergarten in September, Our second boy was born with cleft palate , he needs a long treatment ( second surgery, speech therapy ), third boy is a baby , and my due date is in july. I am so worried because we gonna lose our child benefit, our msp, my husband won’t be able to work, how can we pay for our bills, foods, I need to delivery my baby. We are not good to be illegal in canada. I don’t know what expect. What do you think, we have a chance ? How long it’ll gonna take for the first approval? We don’t know what to do. I am so desperate with this situation. We need a second plan, to delivery my baby, to my second boy continues his treatment. Help us please with any tips, prayers please …
Thanks
im sorry hear that yes when your work permit expired you lose msp and CCB but they are some clinics who can help you if you go to them they might be give you MSP for your pregnancy time

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello all,

My friend got his PR on humanitarian and compassionate grounds and he sponsored his family. When he applied for sponsorship, he sighed an understanding to financially sponsor them for a period of time. Does that mean he won’t receive any government assistance for that period of time?

Please reply if you have a clear answer.

Thanks
yes he has to support them at least for one year