+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
He is still in high school (Gr 11). He hasn't been working and nether have I. My parents were supporting us financially. We talked to our lawyers about every option before applying but he said H&C is our only option.
Has your visitor status been extended for the 6 years? H&C isn’t necessarily a way for foreign nationals to get care in Canada. H&C is not guaranteed or else anyone with an expensive condition could come to Canada and apply for H&C.

Would add that if you were able to afford international tuition and living expenses for 6 years you would also be able to seek out treatment in your country in private care or neighbouring countries. Most treatments are available in every country if you have the funds.

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello all,
I need one information. I work for a restaurant as a manager since long time. My owner ask me for a partnership with her restaurant. 30% partnership. What if I go with that opportunity is there will be any help for my H&C file. Or will I face any difficulties. I have an open work permit. Please suggest me with. Thank you in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all,
I need one information. I work for a restaurant as a manager since long time. My owner ask me for a partnership with her restaurant. 30% partnership. What if I go with that opportunity is there will be any help for my H&C file. Or will I face any difficulties. I have an open work permit. Please suggest me with. Thank you in advance
There is no guarantees that having parntership in a restaurant will help increase your chances of H&C. if you invest in the restaurant you should make sure you have a clause in your business partnership for what happens if you aren't granted H&C.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all,
What happened to your PPRA?

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
There is no guarantees that having parntership in a restaurant will help increase your chances of H&C. if you invest in the restaurant you should make sure you have a clause in your business partnership for what happens if you aren't granted H&C.
Oh yeah that’s true. Thank you for ur advice

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
CIC asked me for a police certificate but when I applied two years ago I sent a National police certificate from my home country. My question is: since I haven’t visited my country since I arrived in Canada, is it necessary to reapply for the police certificate or can I simply notify Immigration that I had already submitted one?
On the letter said:
PLEASE NOTE: If you previously provided any of the documents/information requested below please advise this office in your next submission. It may not be necessary for you to resubmit these documents.
But my lawyer suggests me to reapply for a new one. I’m still not sure what I have to do

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
CIC asked me for a police certificate but when I applied two years ago I sent a National police certificate from my home country. My question is: since I haven’t visited my country since I arrived in Canada, is it necessary to reapply for the police certificate or can I simply notify Immigration that I had already submitted one?
On the letter said:
PLEASE NOTE: If you previously provided any of the documents/information requested below please advise this office in your next submission. It may not be necessary for you to resubmit these documents.
But my lawyer suggests me to reapply for a new one. I’m still not sure what I have to do

If they ask you to do so just do it. May I know what office is processing your application and may I know your timeline. Thank you

Reactions: M0527

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
On the letter said:
You need to reapply for new One as soon as possible
And good luck

Reactions: Lexus2021 and M0527

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
My h and c application has been in process for 28 months no aip.they started processing it one month after I submitted my application but no aip till now