+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
The News
Hey guys we have the third waves of refugee crisis because of Ukraine there will delay for new application not the one are in process
Patience is the key of success
As of today 26 February 2022 the only delay for Ircc applications is due to COVID 19 in Canada government website (Ircc).

Application is still in normal process you can check all application processing time in the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Reactions: Optimisztikos

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
hey guys so I’ve submitted my application on January 2022 base on best interest of child 3 & the fact I’m financially responsible for my special needs brother back In home country with proof of money order sent every month, doctor bills & dentals bills etc .
recently unfortunately my brother past away . Do I need to notify immigration regarding this ? Or pull my application? I’m scared this will affect my application.
do you have a lawyer or you did your application by yourself

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
As of today 26 February 2022 the only delay for Ircc applications is due to COVID 19 in Canada government website (Ircc).

Application is still in normal process you can check all application processing time in the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
my friend your new in this process you need more experience
It’s common sense you should understand that

The website could takes weeks or months to update’s
Be patient

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
hey guys so I’ve submitted my application on January 2022 base on best interest of child 3 & the fact I’m financially responsible for my special needs brother back In home country with proof of money order sent every month, doctor bills & dentals bills etc .
recently unfortunately my brother past away . Do I need to notify immigration regarding this ? Or pull my application? I’m scared this will affect my application.
you can let them know by webform

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
my friend your new in this process you need more experience
It’s common sense you should understand that

The website could takes weeks or months to update’s
Be patient
Im new in this forum but not new in processing experience so pls don’t assume

Thank you

Reactions: Fayamufi

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
The form is on CBSA website, I think it is called return of seized documents and you have to attach a copy of your COPR
Fax:5144966613

Or mail
1010 Saint-Antoine St W
4th floor
Montreal, Quebec
H3C 3Z6
Thank you my friend @MelJohn.
Do I have to fill one separate form for every member of my family.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys ! I'M really tired for waiting ! It's very difficult to live without stability, i really hope to get a positive answer or to have the courage to continue this war if i will get a refusal and what options will I have to live a peaceful life for me and for my family... hope everyone will be happy my friends !

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys ! I'M really tired for waiting ! It's very difficult to live without stability, i really hope to get a positive answer or to have the courage to continue this war if i will get a refusal and what options will I have to live a peaceful life for me and for my family... hope everyone will be happy my friends !
I feel your pain been there 2017 2018 2018 2020 no status God is the only one help me last year I became permanent resident trust it’s hard this will be pass you almost there could be soon all I’m saying Be patient is the key of success
If they wants to refuse your application they done it long time ago

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I feel your pain been there 2017 2018 2018 2020 no status God is the only one help me last year I became permanent resident trust it’s hard this will be pass you almost there could be soon all I’m saying Be patient is the key of success
If they wants to refuse your application they done it long time ago
Thanks !

Reactions: Ayanna

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
You just need to update them that your brother has passed, and hope for the best. The decision depends solely on the Officer that is handling your case . Best of luck.