+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Hi Guys I finally got my GCMS notes. Our criminal check is still in process since Feb...

Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress
Medical: not started

You would think almost 28 months, there would be more info...
When your background is completes you get your Aip thatS what happened with to us
If you paid the fee Before Aip they will process your application faster

Reactions: Lexus2021

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
H&c Application fee for Permanent residency
I think you should pay 550$ for each adult it at the time of your application. At least we did. See below.

"An H&C applicant must pay a processing fee to apply. The current fees are:
  • $550 for each adult
  • $150 for each child under the age of 22 included in the application
An H&C applicant who is successful at the first stage will have to pay an additional Right of Permanent Residence Fee. The current fee is $490 for each adult."

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
If your application is refusal will refund your money if you get approved then ur one step ahead
When I applied we send everything 2 passport pictures the fee background check statements for our bank account and also savings account work history from 10 years I think that’s why We got Aip very fast
I’m just sharing information with you guys
I’m praying everyone get successful application

Reactions: Lexus2021

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
If your application is refusal will refund your money if you get approved then ur one step ahead
When I applied we send everything 2 passport pictures the fee background check statements for our bank account and also savings account work history from 10 years I think that’s why We got Aip very fast
I think 550$ is not-refunded - it is for application process. Only 490 probably. We only paid 550$ so far as requested in the doc above.

LittlePrinc

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
We paid $1100 for the application fee and then if I remember correctly $170 biometric fee. Now the only thing I can think about is right of permanent residence fee..
We also sent in passport photos. Our job letters, together we make over 100k.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
That is just a hypothesis unless you were told your application wa sped up becauuse you paid and submitted pictures You seem to have very typical processing times.

Reactions: M0527

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hello Members, I just got a call from a private number today. The person said he is immigration and asked me if this my current number and address and also asked me if am working and if anyone in my family as any mdeical condition. He said i would be called for an Interview soon after COVID-19. My Hummantiran was put in on March 4 and staus is waiting for Biometrics

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Hello Members, I just got a call from a private number today. The person said he is immigration and asked me if this my current number and address and also asked me if am working and if anyone in my family as any mdeical condition. He said i would be called for an Interview soon after COVID-19. My Hummantiran was put in on March 4 and staus is waiting for Biometrics
Hello,Did you mean March 4th,2020?Also,if you’re unsure,Just don’t give any person information.It sounds legitimate but you never know

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Yes March 4th 2020
That’s new! Never heard of someone getting a call that soon for H&C.It just goes to show that this H&C thing got Timeline .If you aren’t working,please get a job ASAP.Don’t let that be the reason for your refusal.Also,what is the ground of your H&C grounds?And do you have a lawyer?