+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I have questions
I submitted all my documents on all august but I called the customer service he said every thing received this what is this mean @Katayoon or @Ayanna please
If all your checks are finished, your file is waiting final review. The longest part for us was to get a senior officer assigned to the case. Once you get officer, the sign-off happens within a few days and you will get approval email

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I have questions
I submitted all my documents on all august but I called the customer service he said every thing received this month what is this mean @Katayoon or @Ayanna please
Did they say anything about background checks? Like criminality passed, security ongoing etc.? Also, have you ever received any email from Niagara with a case officer in signature? (Eg AB1234)

Reactions: Lexus2021

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Did they say anything about background checks? Like criminality passed, security ongoing etc.? Also, have you ever received any email from Niagara with a case officer in signature? (Eg AB1234)
that guy was seem very rude ask him he didn’t
Answer me he said I can’t give you information about status updates or background checks
I think he is a racist b

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayamufi

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
last email I got from them in august for address forum
Nothing else

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Answer me he said I can’t give you information about status updates or background checks
I think he is a racist b
Plus Probably he is new and does not know where to check. I never found call center agents super helpful (very high turnover in call centers and staff are inexperienced). We always sent status questions to Niagara email with the officer ID in subject line.

Reactions: Lexus2021

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Plus Probably he is new and does not know where to check. I never found call center agents super helpful (very high turnover in call centers and staff are inexperienced). We always sent status questions to Niagara email with the officer ID in subject line.
yeah im doing now send them an email let see what will happen

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nothIng so far I’m waiting for that email
I am surprised you have not received anything cause that form was really the end for us (and also @Blac Kelly.. and @Jaxico I think ). I think you are almost at the end. Yes sending email directly to Niagara would be more useful. We sent email in August and they replied right away that police certificate was missing, although we had sent it before already in May. Each time we emailed them they remembered something that was forgotten. These guys are overloaded with files - sometimes a little reminder helps.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I think he is a racist b
Not sure when a customer service agent not being very pleasant and unable to provide you with an answer because they aren’t in the H&C department means they are automatically racist. Would be much more probable that the customer agent was just tired of dealing with people calling about the same things and taking verbal abuse daily over the phone. Maybe they were just having a bad day!