+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C applications Urgent!!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Calm. Calm. Calm down.

Maybe if you provide objective answers then someone will be able to help you.

You may want to reply to these questions:
Why were you deported?
What is the basis for your H&C claim?
Why has your wife not sponsored you for PR?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
@Dream2030 If you feel unfair about the processing time for H&C applications, then i suggest you pay for a really good immigration lawyer and let them handle your case since you won't tell us why you were deported from Canada. All of us here are not licensed consultants or anything so if you don't like what we are suggesting so get a lawyer.

Dream2030

Mar 29, 2018
@Dream2030 If you feel unfair about the processing time for H&C applications, then i suggest you pay for a really good immigration lawyer and let them handle your case since you won't tell us why you were deported from Canada. All of us here are not licensed consultants or anything so if you don't like what we are suggesting so get a lawyer.
Do you how much I spent on this case?
10k, one of the most law firms in toronto if not in the country

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Do you how much I spent on this case?
10k, one of the most law firms in toronto if not in the country
Well then you should ask them about your application. Each H&C applications are different and depending on the reasons why you are applying for H&C, that could be your downfall for the long process.

Dream2030

Mar 29, 2018
Well then you should ask them about your application. Each H&C applications are different and depending on the reasons why you are applying for H&C, that could be your downfall for the long process.
Seriously, i tried to contact my lawyer over and over they dont really care, they just say wait, she told me we did the paperwork and we did our part
Its like i paid them 10k to fill blanks and thats it