+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys, please help!!

Nov 13, 2020
I have submitted my application after ITA.

But I need to change my NOC because the one I submitted match my job title but NOT the main duties. I know they will reject me for that, so i gotta change it now

So my questions are:

1) Will changing NOC (the change is still within Skilled 0,A,B, but it's from Skill 0 to Skill B) impact my profile CSR score?
2) How can I change it? (I was suggested by ICAA Contact Center that i can submit a webform), is this the best/only way?

Please help guys, I'm so upset. Much appreciated!

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
I have submitted my application after ITA.

But I need to change my NOC because the one I submitted match my job title but NOT the main duties. I know they will reject me for that, so i gotta change it now

So my questions are:

1) Will changing NOC (the change is still within Skilled 0,A,B, but it's from Skill 0 to Skill B) impact my profile CSR score?
2) How can I change it? (I was suggested by ICAA Contact Center that i can submit a webform), is this the best/only way?

Please help guys, I'm so upset. Much appreciated!
Unfortunately your application has high chance of getting rejected. You can try submitting webform with LOE. Other option is to submit a new profile and wait for new ITA.

Reactions: scylla
Nov 13, 2020
Unfortunately your application has high chance of getting rejected. You can try submitting webform with LOE. Other option is to submit a new profile and wait for new ITA.
thanks a lot for your reply.

I am now having a tricky situation. They rejected my application because "it's incomplete" , which by the way is totally wrong because they said my police reports do not fully cover my time spent in my home country from 2009 to 2015 as indicated in my personal history, but the truth is I did not indicate such at all, not to mention i was not in my home country in that period. So i called IRCC and they now helped me to submit a reconsideration. Meanwhile, I submitted another profile hoping to get invited again.

Now the question is, i need my new profile to get invited before my birthday in early March so that I still stand a chance with my score. So if, my new profile gets invited, and the old one is reopened, how can i close the old one (because i put the wrong NOC in the old one, and they will reject me for sure)....(i know I'm fucked)

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
thanks a lot for your reply.

I am now having a tricky situation. They rejected my application because "it's incomplete" , which by the way is totally wrong because they said my police reports do not fully cover my time spent in my home country from 2009 to 2015 as indicated in my personal history, but the truth is I did not indicate such at all, not to mention i was not in my home country in that period. So i called IRCC and they now helped me to submit a reconsideration. Meanwhile, I submitted another profile hoping to get invited again.

Now the question is, i need my new profile to get invited before my birthday in early March so that I still stand a chance with my score. So if, my new profile gets invited, and the old one is reopened, how can i close the old one (because i put the wrong NOC in the old one, and they will reject me for sure)....(i know I'm fucked)
We are already in March, I am not sure how the draws are happening these days. But I think new profile and ITA is a way for you.