+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

guys need help!!sault college

rezwanahmed

Jun 24, 2015
hello,

I am a Bangladeshi currently residing in Mauritius as a student of ABE business management, I have done GCE O level.
Had a study gap,I am planning to apply for study permit and prepared everything so i need some suggestions and expert opinions.

My profile:

1. 6 months ESL program from JAN2015-JUNE2015 (3000$ tuition fee) (1000$ deposited already)
on successful completion 1 years business program in Sault college.

2.Certified copies of academic certificates.

3. Bank solvency 26000USD on my name in Two fixed deposit accounts.Certified from foreign affairs ministry.

4. 160000USD valuation of assets notarized back in my country with an affidavit declaration of my father as my financial guarantor as the home tie.

5. My aunt is a citizen of Canada residing in Toronto she also issued an affidavit declaring that she would undertake all my expenses including food, accommodation etc from Canada including her passport and ID copy and tax return copy notarized.

6. police or morality certificate.

7. Birth certificate.

8. Work experience certificate from father's company with translated trade license notarized as the reason of study gap of 3years and also home tie.

9. Copy of my temporary resident permit of Mauritius.

through consulate of Canada in Mauritius i will send my application to Pretoria, South Africa.

please post your valuable opinions and suggestions, Thanks in advance. :)

sisi123

Star Member
May 25, 2015
do not mention your aunt, you will get denied. VO might think you would not return to your home country.