+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

guys in CANADA now!!!!!!

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Re: please help me

faryal said:
my problem is that i can only go to waterloo my mba cgpa is 2.5 i cant get addmission in waterloo uni anybody tell me from where i can get one year diploma program in waterloo and moreover which universty i have to apply near waterloo
your situation is lil bit complicated...well i think you have relatives there...ask them..they will guide you more better...well just go in any institute registered with CIC!!!k..best of luck!!!

Mesha

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Jazz:

appreciable thread started by you.

i have question about "issue work permit for husband based on study permit of wife"

1) how long it takes?
2) is it mandatory that marriage should have atleast one year ?

ammad

Jan 26, 2012
first of all congrates..
tell me about the procedure i mean, did u find job,about your leaving expenses,or what is rules for students for getting PR,scopr future..

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helo jazz i have some question and want answer from your. you discourge LSBF i agree with you. we should apply and study in canada community, funded and authourized college. but these college tution fee very much and not affordable. like humber,ceneca,centennial, tution fee arond 12000 CAD 1 year. so my question is.....can any one in canada afford this fees...???
and how many money can do earn a student easily in canada and can we afford 12000 CAD 1 year tution fees and living expensive 10000 CAD with part time job........??? (as a student)

H

HBK

Abu Bakr said:
and how many money can do earn a student easily in canada and can we afford 12000 CAD 1 year tution fees and living expensive 10000 CAD with part time job........??? (as a student)
Hey friend,
dont want to discourage you.honestly speaking. while on student visa dont expect much.maximum you can afford living cost from part time jobs.
Its almost impossible to cover tution fees from part time jobs.

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Mesha said:
Jazz:

i have question about "issue work permit for husband based on study permit of wife"

1) how long it takes?
Mesha i am so sorry but really i dont have much knowledge about WP...if u have any question regarding Study permit then i can ans!!n ya do 1 thing ask ur question to Enfield, he will definitely ans u!!!best of luck!!!

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
ashok5584 said:
Hey friend,
dont want to discourage you.honestly speaking. while on student visa dont expect much.maximum you can afford living cost from part time jobs.
Its almost impossible to cover tution fees from part time jobs.

Totally agree man!!!!!

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
ammad said:
first of all congrates..
tell me about the procedure i mean, did u find job,about your leaving expenses,or what is rules for students for getting PR,scopr future..

procedure is simple bro..visit cic for it u will know everything....

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Abu Bakr said:
helo jazz i have some question and want answer from your. you discourge LSBF i agree with you. we should apply and study in canada community, funded and authourized college. but these college tution fee very much and not affordable. like humber,ceneca,centennial, tution fee arond 12000 CAD 1 year. so my question is.....can any one in canada afford this fees...???
Its imposssssible to earn ur whole fee n living expenses during full time studies...n u knw what its better to give ur money to a beggar instead of LSBF!!!do 1 thing PM me ho much u can afford..then i have a terrific suggestion for you!!!!but dont say that u have $5000.... because bro this country is relatively expensive than others..n u knw it...well pm me

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mesha said:
Jazz:

1) how long it takes?
Hi,

1. Not more than 1-3 weeks.
2. No.

Dav1d0

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jazz2011 said:
hey guys i am in Canada now!!!if anyone wants to ask any question regarding Canada, just feel free to ask me!!!!!!!
Hi Man,

Whats the cost of accommodation like in Ottawa and environs? How easy is it finding one?

Regards

Imagine2luv

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
hi jazz2011,what document do you go along with?do you go with your tuition fees or it was sent to you when u arrived?what question did they ask you at the port of entry?