+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys I need your help please.

tosinosho1992

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Hello All,

I must confess you guys are really doing justice to the Canadian immigration with your meaningful advice. Please I could really use your help. I am in the process of submitting an application for a study permit to the London CHC. I live in Scotland where I did my masters degree. Please find below my information.

1) Foreign Student from Ghana in Scotland on a two year work permit.
2) Masters in Biomedical Science from Scotland.
3) BSc (Hon) Biochemistry from Africa.
4) Accepted for MSc Biochemistry University of Victoria, with the option of switching to PhD in the second year
5) Work in a Cancer Research Institute in Scotland, work experience Unpaid
6) Funding/Scholarship form University of Victoria $18,000 per year (this covers my tuition, living expenses and miscellaneous)
7) I'm including my Uncle's statement of account worth $120,000 and business documents from Africa
8) I'm also including a letter from Virgin Atlantic manager (Africa), that's my brother.
9) Letters of reference from Scientist from my University and Institute.
10) My parents live in Africa, so I'm including a plan of our residential house in Africa.
10) And my statement of account with just £2000 and also a police certificate.

Please do you think the documents would suffice, and if the scholarship would improve my chances. Also anybody with the London experience could please share their time line.

I look forward to your replies.

Thanks.