+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys I need help.....PLEASE......PLEASE......

laikayung

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
So I am on the process of applying for the work permit extension under the PNP skilled worker stream. Last week I received a message from CIC requested for additional information of my PNP certificate. So then I submitted my PNP certificate as requested right after I get the message, so then the other day, I received another message asking me to submit the same document. So before I submitted it, I called in the CIC office to confirm that it was the PNP certificated that they were asking for. so then I submitted again. YESTERDAY, I received a mail from the CIC saying that my application was REFUSED due to the reason that I did not provide the document at all! So I call them again today and told them that I did submitted my that certificate, and it shows on my screen on MYCIC that the replacement of that required document was provide. SO, they now they asked me to provide the screen shots(which i did) of what I see on my screen just to prove that it was their server error.
Now i am so worried that they will still refuse my application, but that is not my fault AT ALL.!!

As there anyway that I can get my work permit extension right away? just in any case they really refuse my application. I have been waiting for three months for that work permit renewal.. I cant wait for another 3 months without working and my PNP certificate will definitely be expired by then.

I also thought about going to the boarder to renew my work permit, does anyone think it would be a good idea for my situation?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

TAHNKS!!!!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Post your question to the PNP section of this forum.