+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys I need help.....PLEASE......PLEASE......

laikayung

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
So I am on the process of applying for the work permit extension under the PNP skilled worker stream. Last week I received a message from CIC requested for additional information of my PNP certificate. So then I submitted my PNP certificate as requested right after I get the message, so then the other day, I received another message asking me to submit the same document. So before I submitted it, I called in the CIC office to confirm that it was the PNP certificated that they were asking for. so then I submitted again. YESTERDAY, I received a mail from the CIC saying that my application was REFUSED due to the reason that I did not provide the document at all! So I call them again today and told them that I did submitted my that certificate, and it shows on my screen on MYCIC that the replacement of that required document was provide. SO, they now they asked me to provide the screen shots(which i did) of what I see on my screen just to prove that it was their server error.
Now i am so worried that they will still refuse my application, but that is not my fault AT ALL.!!

As there anyway that I can get my work permit extension right away? just in any case they really refuse my application. I have been waiting for three months for that work permit renewal.. I cant wait for another 3 months without working and my PNP certificate will definitely be expired by then.

I also thought about going to the boarder to renew my work permit, does anyone think it would be a good idea for my situation?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

TAHNKS!!!!!

Sweetie pie

Star Member
Dec 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2013
AOR Received.
May 22, 2013 Aip May 22, 2014
File Transfer...
May 26, 2014 Kingston
Med's Request
May 27, 2014
Med's Done....
june 12, 2014 lc2 kit receive june 12, 2014 june 25 kit send
Interview........
January 5, 2015 got interveiw date
LANDED..........
January 13, 2015
Did u get through with the permit ? at least they contact u they just refuse mines cause they couldn't see the passport. so i had to do restoration of status and re apply for permit. still waiting....

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looking at these examples I feel its scary to apply online.

@ laikayung can you please share the e-mail ID to which you are sending Screen Shots ?
I feel this e-mail id will be handy if I encounter such situation where CIC asks for any more documents through MyCIC .
I believe its safe to Upload a document in MyCIC and also send this document through e-mail , just in case they have this server error again , then they can get this document through e-mail as a backup copy.

Thanks