+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys I need help.....PLEASE......PLEASE......

laikayung

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
So I am on the process of applying for the work permit extension under the PNP skilled worker stream. Last week I received a message from CIC requested for additional information of my PNP certificate. So then I submitted my PNP certificate as requested right after I get the message, so then the other day, I received another message asking me to submit the same document. So before I submitted it, I called in the CIC office to confirm that it was the PNP certificated that they were asking for. so then I submitted again. YESTERDAY, I received a mail from the CIC saying that my application was REFUSED due to the reason that I did not provide the document at all! So I call them again today and told them that I did submitted my that certificate, and it shows on my screen on MYCIC that the replacement of that required document was provide. SO, they now they asked me to provide the screen shots(which i did) of what I see on my screen just to prove that it was their server error.
Now i am so worried that they will still refuse my application, but that is not my fault AT ALL.!!

As there anyway that I can get my work permit extension right away? just in any case they really refuse my application. I have been waiting for three months for that work permit renewal.. I cant wait for another 3 months without working and my PNP certificate will definitely be expired by then.

I also thought about going to the boarder to renew my work permit, does anyone think it would be a good idea for my situation?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

TAHNKS!!!!!

laikayung

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
Holygun said:
who did you send the screen shots?
I send it to Question@cic.gc.ca.

Here is the email they sent me to request for the screen shot

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical Problems related to Online Tools

Thank you for your recent call to Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Call Centre.

In order to assist you with the technical issues you are experiencing, please send an email to Question@cic.gc.ca and include following information:

1. Surname – Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

2. Given name(s) – Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)

4. Country of birth

5. Client ID Number

6. Your current status in Canada

7. The expiration date of that status

8. Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses.

9. Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all.

10. Type of application (work permit, study permit or visitor record)

11. Approximate date that the application was submitted

12. Office to which the application was sent (complete address)

13. Two screen shots of:

o The page you are attempting to access, and

o The error message that you receive

AND please describe the information you were looking for and the nature of the problem.

You can expect a response within three (3) working days of our receipt of the above information.