+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gurgaon, India applicants.. has anyone got PCC done?

utsav1706

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
File Transfer...
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Hello Everyone,

Anybody from Gurgaon, India got PCC done? I have been in Gurgaon since last 10 months now and have stayed in Delhi from 2009-2011 before.
I wanted to understand how can I get PCC ?

I think we don't have the option to get it from PSK as Gurgaon residents have to get it from commissionerate of police only.

Please guide me with this.

Thanks.

Anjana22

Jan 20, 2017
utsav1706 said:
Hello Everyone,

Anybody from Gurgaon, India got PCC done? I have been in Gurgaon since last 10 months now and have stayed in Delhi from 2009-2011 before.
I wanted to understand how can I get PCC ?

I think we don't have the option to get it from PSK as Gurgaon residents have to get it from commissionerate of police only.

Please guide me with this.

Thanks.
Hi,

My husband and I just got our PCC done in Gurgaon. We got it done at PSK, Gurgaon. Since the address on our passport is same as our current residential address and cos the passport was issued in 2016, we got our PCC on the same day.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi,

What's the procedure if passport address is different than your current address? Second, Do we need to get PCC from all family members individually?

Im from noida. any idea on how its done here?

Thanks in advance!!

utsav1706

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
File Transfer...
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Anjana22 said:
Hi,

My husband and I just got our PCC done in Gurgaon. We got it done at PSK, Gurgaon. Since the address on our passport is same as our current residential address and cos the passport was issued in 2016, we got our PCC on the same day.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Thanks for the reply. :)

But what about Police Commissionerate office.? Can't we get it from there?

Also is spouse name mandatory on passport? Does the PCC says any date or marital status?

Thanks..

Anjana22

Jan 20, 2017
utsav1706 said:
Thanks for the reply. :)

But what about Police Commissionerate office.? Can't we get it from there?

Also is spouse name mandatory on passport? Does the PCC says any date or marital status?

Thanks..
Hi,

I am not sure of the Polic Commissionerate Office! I just took an appointment on passport.gov.in... no for PCC, spouse name is not mandatory but for the process at large, it is ideal to have ur spouses name on the passport.

Cheers!

utsav1706

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
File Transfer...
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Anjana22 said:
Hi,

I am not sure of the Polic Commissionerate Office! I just took an appointment on passport.gov.in... no for PCC, spouse name is not mandatory but for the process at large, it is ideal to have ur spouses name on the passport.

Cheers!
Thanks Anjana - I went to Police Commissioner office today and they issue PCC only for the dates of your stay in the city and not in entirety.

For Passport office I believe that they issue PCC irrespective of the dates, so I will go to Passport office only.

As for the spouse name on passport is concerned, you are right but my problem is that my wife did not changed her surname yet but she wants to do it but just afraid of all the hassles. On our marriage certificate her new surname is there but not in any other document. So it will make things difficult. It is complicated but I would like to know if she changes her surname on her new passport, how can we show that to CIC after getting ITA, will it be considered or will they cancel her ITA?

Thanks again! :)

utsav1706

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
File Transfer...
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
My spouse is the Primary applicant and my IELTS and ECA reports have also been submitted for EE application. when the ITA comes, do I also have to get the PCC done for myself or only primary applicant's PCC required? I think I will also need to get it done, but just a query.

Anjana22

Jan 20, 2017
utsav1706 said:
Thanks Anjana - I went to Police Commissioner office today and they issue PCC only for the dates of your stay in the city and not in entirety.

For Passport office I believe that they issue PCC irrespective of the dates, so I will go to Passport office only.

As for the spouse name on passport is concerned, you are right but my problem is that my wife did not changed her surname yet but she wants to do it but just afraid of all the hassles. On our marriage certificate her new surname is there but not in any other document. So it will make things difficult. It is complicated but I would like to know if she changes her surname on her new passport, how can we show that to CIC after getting ITA, will it be considered or will they cancel her ITA?

Thanks again! :)
Hi Utsav,

You do have to submit the marriage certificate as one of the documents. How do you plan to do that? I am married and did not change my surname, my marriage certificate also has my maiden name and so does my passport. I got a fresh passport issued with my husband's name recently as well.

In your case, i think you do need to follow the process to have your wife's name changed on the passport. Pls consult an immigration services company or a lawyer before going ahead.

Cheers!

Anjana22

Jan 20, 2017
utsav1706 said:
My spouse is the Primary applicant and my IELTS and ECA reports have also been submitted for EE application. when the ITA comes, do I also have to get the PCC done for myself or only primary applicant's PCC required? I think I will also need to get it done, but just a query.
Hi,

Yes you are right. You do have to get PCC done.

Cheers!

utsav1706

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
File Transfer...
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Anjana22 said:
Hi,

Yes you are right. You do have to get PCC done.

Cheers!
Thanks a ton Anjana.. u have been very helpful.. waiting for ITA as my score is qualified in today's draw.. I think ITA comes after 24 hours of the draw..

Cheers..!! :D

ankitdhawan

Jan 18, 2018
Hi all,

I have a query re the ITA application, My wife uses her maiden name in all documents: passport, education, WES, Work ex certificate etc. However, our marriage certificate mentions her post marriage surname and in brackets "Before Marriage - her maiden name". It is the format of the issuing authority. Will it cause a problem in my application?

I intend to mention the scenario in LOE. Do i need to write Yes in - Have you used any other name in the past? Actually we never user her after marriage name but marriage certificate mentions it :(

Thanks in advance

@utsav1706 - I am in same situation as yours, did you get your PR? Please help