+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gujarati People FSW PR status with NOC... Share Here...

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
To, Tarak bhai

Tarakbhai tamara bau vakhan sambhdya che aa site par. Mane lage che ke tame mane nirash nai karo...

Janyu chhe ke tame AEO mate expert chho? Mane help karsho AEO mate?

Mari profile tamne janvi dua...

Experience : Pharmamarketing(MR)- 1year
pharma Production(production executive) - 4 month-running chhe..
Education : D.pharma + B.pharma

Mare pharmacist no experience nbatvo chhe ane tya nu employer par sodhvo chhe..

Help karo 67 points mate...

Aabhaar..

JSK

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
ok..

To pehla mare general apvi j padse ...To ema koi minimum bands requiremnets khari?

Ane jo AEO O,A and B category nu hoy ane 29 new category ma na hoy to process ma ketlo time lage ?

Tame full process mate guide karsho mane ?

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To pehla mare general apvi j padse ...To ema koi minimum bands requiremnets khari? GENERAL TEST AAPVI PADSE. KOI MINIMUM REQUIREMENT NATHI. KEMKE JO 15 POINT AEO NA MALSE TO IELTS MA NORMAL SCORE CHALSE

Ane jo AEO O,A and B category nu hoy ane 29 new category ma na hoy to process ma ketlo time lage ? 6 MONTHS

Tame full process mate guide karsho mane ? YES, OFCOURSE, BUT AEO NU SETTING TAMERE KARVU PADSE.

TAMARE 15 POINT LEVA MATE AEO FARAJIYAT KARAVU PADSE, NAHI TO 67 POINT PURA NAHI THAY

[/quote]

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
ok..Thank you...To tame etlu janvsho ke AEO mate ketlo time lage ane eni procedure su hoy chhe , thodo idea aapsho to mara mate easy rehshe..

Me try karyo chhe sales ni job mate pan mane aagad ni process khabar nathi padti...

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Upen,

See, There are several factors you need to understand before you go ahead and plan to get AEO....

Basically AEO is not an easy thing to get.... An employer from Canada who is willing to provide you a permanent position in his/her firm needs to prove so many things to HRSDC (Human Resources & Skills Development Canada ).... They have to prove company's financial strength, tax returns, manpower, and most importantly why are they giving an offer to a foreign national, why they can't find someone in Canada only... They also have to prove that they did advertise in local news-paper and could not find someone and now they want to hire you....

now, since you are in India (I guess so) they will have to prove that how did they interview you and how did they meet you....

There are some more hidden facts about AEO which I dont want to write here but, you can call me if u want to know.

upenpatel said:
ok..Thank you...To tame etlu janvsho ke AEO mate ketlo time lage ane eni procedure su hoy chhe , thodo idea aapsho to mara mate easy rehshe..

Me try karyo chhe sales ni job mate pan mane aagad ni process khabar nathi padti...

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
Thank you Tarak bhai..

I would definitely like to call you..u can send your contact details on my email upen.email@gmail.com..

Really tarakbhai ,mare have student visa par jaine time and money nathi west karva..Mane aa site par thi bau jaanva madyu che je hu pehla nahto jaanto..Aa bau fine blog site chhe, je gana badhani life change kari sake chhe..Thanks to you experienced people..

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
visaexpert said:
To pehla mare general apvi j padse ...To ema koi minimum bands requiremnets khari? GENERAL TEST AAPVI PADSE. KOI MINIMUM REQUIREMENT NATHI. KEMKE JO 15 POINT AEO NA MALSE TO IELTS MA NORMAL SCORE CHALSE

Ane jo AEO O,A and B category nu hoy ane 29 new category ma na hoy to process ma ketlo time lage ? 6 MONTHS

Tame full process mate guide karsho mane ? YES, OFCOURSE, BUT AEO NU SETTING TAMERE KARVU PADSE.

TAMARE 15 POINT LEVA MATE AEO FARAJIYAT KARAVU PADSE, NAHI TO 67 POINT PURA NAHI THAY

Hii...

I have heard that according to new rules of canada PR, anyone can apply without IELTS score, in todays newspaper..Is it coorect or wrong?

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
upenpatel said:
Hii...

I have heard that according to new rules of canada PR, anyone can apply without IELTS score, in todays newspaper..Is it coorect or wrong?
Its wrong..utter non sense, would u name the news paper in which they published this news...

CBI

Feb 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
12-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2010 & 21st May 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Band (6th March 2010)
File Transfer...
17 Feb 2010
Med's Request
23 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14 Mar 2011
LANDED..........
06 May 2011
I too feel, its not true at all...

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upenpatel said:
Hii...

prsh_patel said:
Its wrong..utter non sense, would u name the news paper in which they published this news...

It may not be the new. No news paper has published that you can get PR Visa without IELTS.

It must be advertisement by some agents/consultant, they write Canada PR without IELTS to get more inquiry/ customer for their business. and when any one go for inquiry, they will tell you about Arrange Employment, 15 points will be added for AEO and there is no need to get more score in IELTS.

Finally, they will say, you must take IELTS but we don't need high Result.

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
My friends,

U must be correct, but is it possible to start the procedure after showing the proof of test date taken for IELTS.?

And I have read a lot of columns here regarding AEO..I knw tht it is reallly tough, but , koik to hashe ne ke jene malyu hashe game tem karine ?????

Plz mane guide karo yaar, nai hu qualify j nai thau...

Aatla badha gujju bhaio betha chhe, koik to option hashe j....

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upenpatel said:
U must be correct, but is it possible to start the procedure after showing the proof of test date taken for IELTS.?
NO

You must have taken IELTS before applying for Visa and IELTS should not be more than 1 year old at the time of sending Initial application.

If your point is less than 67 at the time of Initial application, you file will be returned to you.

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
visaexpert said:
NO

You must have taken IELTS before applying for Visa and IELTS should not be more than 1 year old at the time of sending Initial application.

If your point is less than 67 at the time of Initial application, you file will be returned to you.

ok visa expert..I got it....

birbal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18/06/2010
Let me share you my experience. I landed on 18h June

Preparation and get IELTS desired bands are one of the easiest task in this total procedure of immigration. We all are well educated and having enough experience in the field. Do not gt afaid of IELTS.

All the best to all

Regards

Birbal

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
birbal said:
Let me share you my experience. I landed on 18h June

Preparation and get IELTS desired bands are one of the easiest task in this total procedure of immigration. We all are well educated and having enough experience in the field. Do not gt afaid of IELTS.

All the best to all

Regards

Birbal

Hi Birbal,

Wht is mng that U r landed ? U reached CANADA? Congrates , if I m right..