+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guidance required for Work during studies under SPP

jaymincs

Jul 6, 2011
I have got visa through SPP Prgoramme. Will i be able to work outside college during my programme duration? Please guide me regarding the work options during studies. Thanks

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaymincs said:
I have got visa through SPP Prgoramme. Will i be able to work outside college during my programme duration? Please guide me regarding the work options during studies. Thanks
yes, why not ! You can work off campus after completing 6 months of studies. Before completing the said 6 months you can work on campus.

but for off campus work, you must apply for a valid off campus work permit at "Case Processing Centre, Vegreville, Alberta". The process is very simple and same can be done via online. You can expect Off Campus Work Permit with in 30 days.

With a valid off campus work permit, you can work 20 hours/week (actually its always more thn that!) and full time during breaks.

On campus, you can expect to earn around 10 CAD/Hour, off campus, it may be around 13 CAD/Hour (depends on location)

Cheers.t!) and full time during breaks.

On campus, you can expect to earn around 10 CAD/Hour, off campus, it may be around 13 CAD/Hour (depends on location)

Cheers.