+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guidance on ECA, Bsc(IT) graduate Mumbai University

riverside1289

Jan 19, 2015
I am BSC(IT) from Mumbai University graduate and would appreciate your guidance on ECA with WES. I am currently having a lot of confusion.

1) They say we require a sealed attested envelope for the Graduation Mark-sheet and Certificate. MU says they can only give attested seal copy of the graduation degree? what about the other semester mark sheet that i got from my college? Can I attest those in my college?

2) Where to attest SSC and HSC degree? will the MU help us with it?

3) What other documents are required when I go to MU?

4) Anything I am missing out?

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
riverside1289 said:
I am BSC(IT) from Mumbai University graduate and would appreciate your guidance on ECA with WES. I am currently having a lot of confusion.

1) They say we require a sealed attested envelope for the Graduation Mark-sheet and Certificate. MU says they can only give attested seal copy of the graduation degree? what about the other semester mark sheet that i got from my college? Can I attest those in my college?TRANSCRIPTS YOU GET FROM YOUR COLLEGE ie CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS.

2) Where to attest SSC and HSC degree? will the MU help us with it?NOT REQUIRED

3) What other documents are required when I go to MU?

4) Anything I am missing out?

riverside1289

Jan 19, 2015
Thanks.

However what are transcripts? What do I need to ask my college?

The Mumbai University guys told me they would provide sealed attested envelope of my Final year marksheet and certificate.

How many copies should I take to the MU and do they require color Xerox?

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
riverside1289 said:
Thanks.

However what are transcripts? What do I need to ask my college?

The Mumbai University guys told me they would provide sealed attested envelope of my Final year marksheet and certificate.

How many copies should I take to the MU and do they require color Xerox?

It means to me it seems that for your final year exam controller was Mum Univ and for rest it is college.So attestation will be done by college for final year mark sheet and pass cert rest by college.
Similarly transcrits will be given ..final yr by univ and rest by college.
Take 3 sets of all of these.Send one to wes and rest take it along with you to canada

riverside1289

Jan 19, 2015
1) You are right Bsc(IT) is a 3 year course after 12th. So for 1st and 2nd year the semester mark sheet I should attest them from my college. Right?
And the final year from Mumbai University?

2) But if you can explain what are transcripts?

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
riverside1289 said:
1) You are right Bsc(IT) is a 3 year course after 12th. So for 1st and 2nd year the semester mark sheet I should attest them from my college. Right?
And the final year from Mumbai University?

2) But if you can explain what are transcripts?
First and second year from college and final yr from university.