+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

guidance needed

May 28, 2017
Hello everyone,
I want to know that whether I will get PR under this program or not(also tell me if i am eligible in another program also).
I did my graduation in bachelor's in technology in computer science and I have experience of 2 years as a computer teacher.
My Ielts score is overall 6.5
L- 7
R- 6.5
W- 6
S- 6.5
Please reply me whether in any program m eligible or not.
I shall be very thankful to you

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
First off, I'm confused why have you posted this on the Canadian Experience Class thread. Are those 2 years earned in Canada under w/ proper work authorization? Otherwise, your only federal stream will be the Federal Skill Worker Program in which you can seek out PNPs should you not get to 415+ CRS score. Secondly, your IELTS individual scores are in the low-end range. Speaking and Writing are the most important so I would suggest you re-take the IELTS and aim for higher scores. Lastly, you can use the "come to Canada tool" to assess whether or not you might be eligible for express entry.

May 28, 2017
First off, I'm confused why have you posted this on the Canadian Experience Class thread. Are those 2 years earned in Canada under w/ proper work authorization? Otherwise, your only federal stream will be the Federal Skill Worker Program in which you can seek out PNPs should you not get to 415+ CRS score. Secondly, your IELTS individual scores are in the low-end range. Speaking and Writing are the most important so I would suggest you re-take the IELTS and aim for higher scores. Lastly, you can use the "come to Canada tool" to assess whether or not you might be eligible for express entry.
Sorry for that I post this in skilled works Under PNP but no one reply me there that's why I put here so that people like u suggest me... Well thanks for your guidance and regret from my mistake

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hello everyone,
I want to know that whether I will get PR under this program or not(also tell me if i am eligible in another program also).
I did my graduation in bachelor's in technology in computer science and I have experience of 2 years as a computer teacher.
My Ielts score is overall 6.5
L- 7
R- 6.5
W- 6
S- 6.5
Please reply me whether in any program m eligible or not.
I shall be very thankful to you
There are many other factors need to be checked to get the correct score for you. Please check come to canada tool on the CIC website, or canadavisa has a great calculator to assess your eligibility.