GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
jdwhite21 said:
Definitely I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us. I'm from Alberta and my hubby is from El Salvador. What about you? Your husbands from Costa Rica correct?
wow jdwhite i read your story and i get mixed feelings about its possible outcome, but i hope that your case gets a positive resolution. I'm also from El Salvador and applying outland, my husband has dual Canadian-Salvadoran citizenship and lives here with me. We're hoping that our process is smooth but you never know with immigration. The only difference is that i've never travelled to Canada, never been deported or under a removal order so i wouldnt know how that feels.

anyways, we're here to support each other so feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk about our cases.

J

jdwhite21

Why do you get mixed feelings about the possible outcome?? That worried me :( is your case a straight forward one?

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
jdwhite21 said:
Why do you get mixed feelings about the possible outcome?? That worried me :( is your case a straight forward one?
what i meant is that we never know with immigration. I have no reason to doubt your case will be resolved in your favor, but the bad part is that they make you go through all the aggravation and anxiety of having to deal with all the paperwork and waiting.

well, what's important is that you two believe in your relationship, and like you said, with the evidence you're providing this time you shouldnt have any problems.

J

jdwhite21

Oh okay, I see what you mean. Ya our lawyer thought immigration is a little bit of luck. You could have the exact same case and one officer would approve it and another would turn it down. He thought there really was no reason to deny us the first time but really they could find any reason if they decided. And I mean we provided a ton of evidence so this time we had 2 tons. I really do hope we hear something soon, we have a 3 month old my husband hasn't even got to hold, only see on skype.

Alex121

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Costa Rica
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
Doc's Request.
Febuary 2011
AOR Received.
October 2010
Med's Request
september 2 2011
Med's Done....
August 2010, redo september 6 2011
Passport Req..
Febuary 2011, again on september 2 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 5 2011
LANDED..........
October 19 2011 -Si Dios quiere :)
Thanks for the birthday wish, and ya the best is if u were pregnant is to stay in canada, u knoe better health care, and good luck with your case I hope he does get his visa soon so u all can be a happy family :)