+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GTS category B

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Applied-10 March Biometric-13 Mar BVL-15 Jul ,We have already interacted on another thread .
oh yes I remember now, so did your consultant sent expedite request via web-form with employer letter stating urgency?

It seems yours also got approved, i guess we need to send them Web-forms and email (not frequently though) but just to trigger them about our forgotten application.

opt for GCMS for now so at least you can see where your application is at?

Arjun2304

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
oh yes I remember now, so did your consultant sent expedite request via web-form with employer letter stating urgency?

It seems yours also got approved, i guess we need to send them Web-forms and email (not frequently though) but just to trigger them about our forgotten application.

opt for GCMS for now so at least you can see where your application is at?
yeah already opted for GCMS, I'm not sure how they did but they charged some additional amount for that .

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Not yet due date to send passport request has been passed on 11/2/2020. Can see counterfoil number in GCMS. Employer sent letter mentioning urgency and physical presence is essential through webform lets see now. Even call center agent left note stating ppr hasn’t been sent out so trying everything lets see something will work.
@SKD : do you have an attorney at canada who works for your employer to request expediate process ? or to check the status ?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Guys i need information to validate one thing. I just had a word with ircc client support center he said they left note on my application for visa office, so can they do that?? He said per his knowledge ppr request letter is system generated when final decision has been made, does that correct???

priyankaps

Nov 18, 2020
Hi Guys, I have submitted work permit application on 21 October 2020 from India but haven't received biometric request letter yet. I read online that this gets generated within 24 hours in case of online application. Could you please provide any insights on this and what should I do next?

suvi918

Feb 16, 2021
people who have been waiting for long under GTS category, please can you tell me that all your pre requisite were completed by you like all documents and supporting documents, upfront medical and biometric within a week after submitting application ?