+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Group of five sponsorship

Nov 18, 2019
Turkey
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hello everyone.... G5 My application recived january 2019 after 6 month my application approved, file transfer and now before few days they request me to do medical exam even i didnt do interview.. How can that possible? do you think guys they will request me for interview after medical done or is there any chance my application it will be finalized without interview?

Thank you
Application received on 13 November 2019
I get the approval with g number after 4 weeks
I read the rules of g5 how they do the process They wrote Interview May be required so its mean in some case don’t make interview .

Nov 18, 2019
Turkey
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
Application received on 13 November
I get the approval with g number after 4 weeks
I read the rules of g5 how they do the process They wrote Interview May be required so its mean in some case don’t make interview .
How old are you and from which country you applying from because in April i make medical exam without Interview The application was family sponsorship

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can you

Medcal

If you did the medical exam its mean you don’t need the interview
Because you must so the interview first after that you will do the medical exam
This is incorrect. There is no set step by step. An interview may still be required after a medical exam.

Nov 18, 2019
Turkey
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
This is incorrect. There is no set step by step. An interview may still be required after a medical exam.
Are you sure because they wrote the interview may be required.
Because i finished everything in April and the make decision for me without interview was refused because of my age and i apply for g5

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Are you sure because they wrote the interview may be required.
Because i finished everything in April and the make decision for me without interview was refused because of my age and i apply for g5
Yes. 100%. We have clients who were interviewed after getting medicals done. Yes, these clients are asylum seekers.

Reactions: Cadnaan hajji
Nov 18, 2019
Turkey
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
Yes. 100%. We have clients who were interviewed after getting medicals done. Yes, these clients are asylum seekers.
I got this before 2 weeks what will happen next
I made the Medical exam and Security check in 2019 April 20 because medical exam and security check have 1 year to Expire I think I don’t need to do it again?... but in 3 November i make anew application g5 it will be fast? because i finshed every thing before and all my family in canada and my dad Canadian Citizenship

Family Size: 1

Visa Office: Ankara

Dear Sponsors and Principal Applicant,

This email confirms that your sponsorship application under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees program has been approved. In other words, the sponsors have proven they have the financial and settlement support capacity to meet the obligations towards this particular sponsorship.

The file will now be transferred to the appropriate IRCC office overseas where a decision will be made on the refugee’s application for permanent residence.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
I got this before 2 weeks what will happen next
I made the Medical exam and Security check in 2019 April 20 because medical exam and security check have 1 year to Expire I think I don’t need to do it again?... but in 3 November i make anew application g5 it will be fast? because i finshed every thing before and all my family in canada and my dad Canadian Citizenship

Family Size: 1

Visa Office: Ankara

Dear Sponsors and Principal Applicant,

This email confirms that your sponsorship application under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees program has been approved. In other words, the sponsors have proven they have the financial and settlement support capacity to meet the obligations towards this particular sponsorship.

The file will now be transferred to the appropriate IRCC office overseas where a decision will be made on the refugee’s application for permanent residence.
You just need to wait and coordinate with your lawyer.

Reactions: Abdullah adnan

Mahadi24

Mar 30, 2019
That means it depend on right? they may still request interview after medical but still there is a chance the process it will be done without interview???

Mahadi24

Mar 30, 2019
Can you tell me how long it take for you client to get interview after medical? And how long it take to make decision after interview as well?

Nov 18, 2019
Turkey
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
My status application changed yesterday
From “in process” to “application received “ what they mean on it ? I just get the approval and g number and my application in ankara right now ?

Nov 18, 2019
Turkey
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
You just need to wait and coordinate with your lawyer.
My status application changed yesterday
From “in process” to “application received “ what they mean on it ? I just get the approval and g number and my application in ankara right now in vise office?