Group of five sponsorship

Nov 18, 2019
Turkey
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
(Family sponsorship)
My dad make a sponsorship includes me in 25 OCT 2017 after passing the medical exam and (criminal and security checks)..after 1 week my decision was refused because of my age .
——————————
And in 7 November 2019 my dad make a 5 group sponsorship for me and in 3 December i get the Gnumber with the approval just in 4 weeks and they send my file to Ankara to continue the process.
—————————-
My questions is here ..
•will Canadian Embessy will accept my upfront medical exam and criminal and security checks which i make in 19 April 2019 ??

Because i know that the medical exam and criminal and security checks will expire after 1 year and iFinalized this things before in 2019 April.
•And my second question can my new application finalized fast because i passed all this things before?

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My dad make a family sponsorship for us includes me and my mom i passed all every things and i make the medical exam and after passing the medical exam and criminal and security checks, after 1 week i knew that my decision was refused my application because of my age .
And in 7 November 2019 my dad make a 5 group sponsorship for me and in 3 December i get the Gnumber with the approval just in 4 weeks and they send my file to Ankara to continue the process.
My questions is here ..
•will Canadian Embessy will accept my upfront medical exam and criminal and security checks which i make in 19 April 2019 ??
Because i know that the medical exam and criminal and security checks will expire after 1 year and iFinalized this things before in 2019 April.
•And my second question can my new application finalized fast because i passed all this things before?
How old are you? When you say your father made a group of 5 sponsorship for you. Does he have other members in the sponsorship group. Assume your father only arrived recently. Is he employed? Can he show that he has enough extra savings to sponsor you along with others from the group of sponsors?

Nov 18, 2019
Turkey
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
How old are you? When you say your father made a group of 5 sponsorship for you. Does he have other members in the sponsorship group. Assume your father only arrived recently. Is he employed? Can he show that he has enough extra savings to sponsor you along with others from the group of sponsors?
23 years old
Yeah he have income and i get the approve for G5 ( group of five sponsorship)

“Dear Sponsors and Principal Applicant,
This email confirms that your sponsorship application under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees program has been approved. In other words, the sponsors have proven they have the financial and settlement support capacity to meet the obligations towards this particular sponsorship.

The file will now be transferred to the appropriate IRCC office overseas where a decision will be made on the refugee’s application for permanent residence”

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
23 years old
Yeah he have income and i get the approve for G5 ( group of five sponsorship)

“Dear Sponsors and Principal Applicant,
This email confirms that your sponsorship application under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees program has been approved. In other words, the sponsors have proven they have the financial and settlement support capacity to meet the obligations towards this particular sponsorship.

The file will now be transferred to the appropriate IRCC office overseas where a decision will be made on the refugee’s application for permanent residence”
To clarify, the sponsors were approved as sponsors. You have not been approved yet.

Reactions: Abdullah adnan

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Medical exams are good for 1 year. Sponsorships aren’t approved until you get the COPR. We have seen other private sponsorships be denied close to the end of the process.

Nov 18, 2019
Turkey
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
To clarify, the sponsors were approved as sponsors. You have not been approved yet.
You mean the decision of
i know that my question is will they accept the old medical exam which i make on 2019 April with criminal and security check? Because if they accept them my application will finish fast right ?

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
You mean the decision of

i know that my question is will they accept the old medical exam which i make on 2019 April with criminal and security check? Because if they accept them my application will finish fast right ?
no one can tell if your application will be processed fast. Having done a medical does not expedite anything. As mentioned above, the medical is valid for a year.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
(Family sponsorship)
My dad make a sponsorship includes me in 25 OCT 2017 after passing the medical exam and (criminal and security checks)..after 1 week my decision was refused because of my age .
——————————
—————————-
My questions is here ..

Your application is not going to be processed any faster than normal because of the previous app. Given the current processing times for G5 apps, you will likely be requested to complete a new medical during the process.

Nov 18, 2019
Turkey
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
Your application is not going to be processed any faster than normal because of the previous app. Given the current processing times for G5 apps, you will likely be requested to complete a new medical during the process.
But i make medical exam in 2019 April
And my new application in November 2019
I didn’t finish one year .
They determine the date of medical exam from the first approval.
So i get the approval in December so its just 6 months so they will determine it i think .

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
But i make medical exam in 2019 April
And my new application in November 2019
I didn’t finish one year .
They determine the date of medical exam from the first approval.
So i get the approval in December so its just 6 months so they will determine it i think .
?

G5 apps take at least a year, usually much more depending on where you are from. Your app will likely not be approved until 2021 at the earliest and your medical will be long expired by then. As it can be assumed that you are living in a risk country, you would be required to complete another medical.

Mahadi24

Mar 30, 2019
Hello everyone.... G5 My application recived january 2019 after 6 month my application approved, file transfer and now before few days they request me to do medical exam even i didnt do interview.. How can that possible? do you think guys they will request me for interview after medical done or is there any chance my application it will be finalized without interview?

Thank you