+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Group Five sponsorship denied for inadequate arrangements...

kabiraa

May 7, 2021
This email refers to your sponsorship application submitted for the above mentioned person.

Based on the undertaking and settlement plan provided, you have indicated that shelter will be provided by farah and have made a deduction for an in-kind shelter donation of $7,000.

This individual is not a party to the sponsorship and has not dirtyroulette omegle ome tv signed the undertaking and has no legal obligation to provide the indicated shelter. As this represents such a large portion of the funds that are required for your sponsorship, I have concerns that should the in-kind shelter not be available, you would be unable to provide adequate support for the refugee(s) you are sponsoring.

I am also have a that problem i applied group five.if that person sign the undertaking can it be the solution
Hey Abdi... Precisely I have a similar circumstance here... I'm G5 applicant.... however, I amended it and present another one once more... thus, where are you applied from.... Are you Somali ?

smyaniron

Mar 11, 2021
This email refers to your sponsorship application submitted for the above mentioned person.

Based on the undertaking and settlement plan provided, you have indicated that shelter will be provided by farah and have made a deduction for an in-kind shelter donation of $7,000.

This individual is not a party to the sponsorship and has not signed the dirtyroulette undertaking and has no legal obligation to provide the indicated shelter. As this represents such a large portion of the omegle funds that are required for your sponsorship, I have concerns that should the in-kind shelter not be available, you would be unable to provide adequate support for the refugee(s) you are sponsoring.

I am also have a that problem i applied group five.if that person sign the undertaking can it be the solution
thank you! it's working well.

DenberSh

Aug 11, 2021
Hello,

I have a question and need some explanation on how to proceed. There was an application summitted for someone under the "Group Five" Immigration process.

After a while we got a response from Canada Immigration which says this,

"…Regulation 154(1)(b) provides that an officer shall approve an application referred to in paragraph 153(1)(b) if, on the basis of the documentation submitted with the application, the officer determines that the sponsor has made adequate arrangements in anticipation of the arrival of the foreign national and their family members. Based on the information provided, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of Regulation 154(1)(b).

I have reviewed the settlement plan and evidence in support of your application which you have provided. The settlement plan is not tailored and personalized to the needs of the particular refugee(s) and are generic statements. No specific details were provided regarding how your group has made adequate arrangements in the specific community of settlement in anticipation of the arrival of this particular refugee and family (if applicable).

Based on the information provided, I am not satisfied that your sponsorship group has made adequate arrangements in anticipation of the arrival of the refugee(s) in the expected community of settlement. As a result, your sponsorship application is refused… "

Now, I am kind of lost on what to do next. Some guy says just show your bank account statement ( which is not going to be enough in my thought). Another guy told me that I have to put money in a trust fund, which he didn't specified the amount. The refugee was going to live with one of the sponsor in Toronto until he gets on his own. Could that be a valid response to give to the officer? What are the solutions for this roadblock? Help me folks!

Thanks for your efforts to help and greatly appreciated.
chatiw ometv camzap brazile

Brother P

PS Thirty days given by immigration to respond back satisfying the officers request or case will be closed.
Worth it to read this. Finnaly I find out after lots of google.

emmyfreed24

Sep 13, 2021
Hello Xberoz,

Thank you for your response sorry I was not able to respond right away. I am truly appreciative for taking your time to help.

Let me give you some response to your questions
Application was summited around mid-March.
  1. We didn't receive acknowledgment letter at all.
  2. The final decision was e-mailed in May.
  3. The application was summited by mail.

I also want to ask you how much will it cost me to make the application prepared by shagle a professional and resubmitted in Toronto. And if you know people who you recommend might be great. Does it necessarily have to be a lawyer to do such work?

fincherdavid

May 12, 2021
Hello,

I have a question and need some explanation on how to proceed. There was an application summitted for someone under the "Group Five" Immigration process.

"…Regulation 154(1)(b) provides that an officer shall approve an application referred to in paragraph 153(1)(b) if, on the basis of the documentation submitted with the application, the officer determines that the sponsor has made adequate arrangements in anticipation of the arrival of the foreign national and their family members. Based on the information provided, I am not satisfied 192.168.15.1 that you meet the requirements of Regulation 154(1)(b).

I have reviewed the settlement plan and evidence in support of your application which you have provided. The settlement plan is not tailored and personalized to the needs of the particular refugee(s) and are generic statements. No specific details were provided regarding how your group has made adequate arrangements in the specific community of settlement in anticipation of the arrival of this particular refugee and family (if applicable).

Based on the information provided, I am not satisfied that your sponsorship group has made adequate arrangements in anticipation of the arrival of the refugee(s) in the expected community of settlement. As a result, your sponsorship application is refused… "

Now, I am kind of lost on what to do next. Some guy says just show your bank account statement ( which is not going to be enough in my thought). Another guy told me that I have to put money in a trust fund, which he didn't specified the amount. The refugee was going to live with one of the sponsor in Toronto until he gets on his own. Could that be a valid response to give to the officer? What are the solutions for this roadblock? Help me folks!

Brother P

PS Thirty days given by immigration to respond back satisfying the officers request or case will be closed.
Thanks for the best share and i really loved it.

smyaniron

Mar 11, 2021
Hello,

"…Regulation 154(1)(b) provides that an officer shall approve an application referred to in paragraph 153(1)(b) if, on the basis of the documentation submitted with the application, the officer determines that the sponsor has made adequate arrangements in anticipation of the arrival of the foreign national and their family members. Based on the information provided, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of Regulation 154(1)(b).

Now, I am kind of lost on what to do next. Some guy says just show omegle coomeet your bank account statement ( which is not going to be enough in my thought). Another guy told me that I have to put money in a trust fund, which he didn't specified the amount. The refugee was going to live with one of the sponsor in Toronto until he gets on his own. Could that be a valid response to give to the officer? What are the solutions for this roadblock? Help me folks!

Brother P

thanks!