+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Group/Family on paper application NOT processed together

mjaramilloh

Aug 1, 2023
Hi!

We submit our paper application in March. We received AOR in May, all together with our group ID in it. I received the test invitation letter 3 weeks ago, but no one else in my group got invited. ECAS and Tracker are still un applications received for them. We thought our application was going to be processed together and we will receive an invitation to test at the same time. Does anyone have the same issue? Is this normal?

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi!

We submit our paper application in March. We received AOR in May, all together with our group ID in it. I received the test invitation letter 3 weeks ago, but no one else in my group got invited. ECAS and Tracker are still un applications received for them. We thought our application was going to be processed together and we will receive an invitation to test at the same time. Does anyone have the same issue? Is this normal?
For group applications it is possible that certain members get processed a bit faster than the others. It is important to consider which applicants will be required to write the test.
Adults above 55 and minors are not required to write a test

I would advise to call IRCC for better clarification. Note that only the applicant or registered representative can inquire on their application.
Adults above 55 and minors are not required to write a test

Reactions: mjaramilloh

mjaramilloh

Aug 1, 2023
Thank you Ramy. I have sent multiple emails and they all reply with the same standard answer. I have not been able to get an agent through IRCC.. frustrating....