+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

green card holder entering canada without passport

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by mazile, Jul 24, 2011.

  1. I am a green card holder in the U.S. and want to travel to Canada for a few days. Do I need to carry my passport ( British passport) ?
  2. Yes, you need to present a valid passport along with your Green card.

Share This Page