+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

seaheart521

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Thank you for ur reply. I tried to link it through my portal but when i try to enter the information it says there is nothing on the system. I always try with uci and last name, because the other options need application number, which I have no idea what application number they are asking for. I used my pr application number it didnt work, so I used my COPR number and also it says its wrong. So if anybody can tell me what to do here or what im doing wrong is really appreciated. Thank you
call IRCC and ask for the application number. make sure you use the same place of birth as you have in your passport.

Visha2711

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
PR card was approved and mailed last week on Wednesday. I haven't received it yet. Did anyone else received it after a week or everyone here who received the card was in 3-5 business days?

Reactions: seaheart521

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
PR card was approved and mailed last week on Wednesday. I haven't received it yet. Did anyone else received it after a week or everyone here who received the card was in 3-5 business days?
maybe you should call IRCC. but they say it will take about 6 weeks for delivery.

Reactions: Visha2711

seaheart521

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
where are you located? Shipped from vancouver to vancouver won't take that long.... i would say 1 week is enough, even that shipman is running...

meganm

May 5, 2020
where are you located? Shipped from vancouver to vancouver won't take that long.... i would say 1 week is enough, even that shipman is running...
I don't think pr cards are actually produced in our local office, at least not all of them. I've seen people living in Vancouver who received their pr cards from the Sydney office...

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
I don't think pr cards are actually produced in our local office, at least not all of them. I've seen people living in Vancouver who received their pr cards from the Sydney office...
it is form CPC-Sydney. atleast that what the address is showing on the envelope i got