+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

meganm

May 5, 2020
that is nice.... i assume my last GU was the same - sent for production. should be soon
It should be! We pretty much have the same timeline, so let's keep each other updated! I really hope to get it soon because I will be travalling next month.

seaheart521

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
It should be! We pretty much have the same timeline, so let's keep each other updated! I really hope to get it soon because I will be travalling next month.
sure, I think it will take 7-10 days to finalize after the ghost update.
are you traveling out of Canada?

meganm

May 5, 2020
sure, I think it will take 7-10 days to finalize after the ghost update.
are you traveling out of Canada?
Yeah I plan to travel at the end of april. I think normally it takes 40 days based on most people's timelines so I was quite suprised to see the first GU so early, but the long weekend will probably delay it. I'd be happy enough to get it before the end of april!

seaheart521

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Yeah I plan to travel at the end of april. I think normally it takes 40 days based on most people's timelines so I was quite suprised to see the first GU so early, but the long weekend will probably delay it. I'd be happy enough to get it before the end of april!
yeah, agreed - that ghost update came so early. I bet we will get it by Mid-April!

Reactions: meganm

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
COPR - 3-11-21
Photo delivered - 3-15-21
Ghost Update - 3-24-21
Waiting now...........
hope it will be arriving soon..... lol
Hi, please let me know how do u link ur pr card process...Is it gonna show on the same application of pr or I have to link it separately. Thank u

Last edited:

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi, my coper and photo was received on March 19 but seems cant link my application yet. Is that normal? Am I doing something wrong here? How do u guys link ur application? What application number do u use to link?

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
you need to link that PR card application in your portal... not the same one
Thank you for ur reply. I tried to link it through my portal but when i try to enter the information it says there is nothing on the system. I always try with uci and last name, because the other options need application number, which I have no idea what application number they are asking for. I used my pr application number it didnt work, so I used my COPR number and also it says its wrong. So if anybody can tell me what to do here or what im doing wrong is really appreciated. Thank you

Last edited:

EVanCEC

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Thank you for ur reply. I tried to link it through my portal but when i try to enter the information it says there is nothing on the system. I always try with uci and last name, because the other options need application number, which I have no idea what application number they are asking for. I used my pr application number it didnt work, so I used my COPR number and also it says its wrong. So if anybody can tell me what to do here or what im doing wrong is really appreciated. Thank you
Have you tried calling call center?